Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

On 11/2/2017 at 3:55 PM, StewartBros said:

I heard about DCUO earlier today.  I'm thankful that I got the platinum several years ago and returned to it this year to do the majority of the DLC trophies.  Ended up with 101/123 trophies, which is pretty good progress for a game whose average completion rate is just 2%!

Still, feel bad for all the PS3 gamers who were intending to do this one day and now won't have enough time. :(

Hmm how long does the game take if two months isn't enough?

24 minutes ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

Hmm how long does the game take if two months isn't enough?

Good estimates are around 6 months to finish it, but of course that varies with your time availability and so on, but two months is not enough to even be comfortable with its 100%. The plat should be no problem, but if you don't want unobtainbale trophies (a lot of them), simply give up on it.

18 minutes ago, Dog_of_Thunder said:

Add Marvel Heroes Omega to the list. 

Disney cuts ties with Gazillion

I couldn't find any official info or date yet, so I'll wait for it as it is such a recent news (and also must check it trueness anyway). Please keep me informed in case if you see something else (even on the PS Store page)

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, kingdrake2 said:

marvel heroes omega shutting down 31st of december 2017

they discounted the store items to only 1 shard or credit which makes the plat possible (still a long grind though).

Where did you find the info about the exact date? Looking this subject through the Marvel Heroes forum is still pretty shady: no one comes with an official date, which is important for us to plan, unfortunately 31st of December would be ridiculous ammount of time, it is a shame. Also, bad news: seems like the game has been removed from the store between yesterday and today.

Hi Everyone!

The Game Marvel Heroes Omega it's no More in Europen (Portuguese) PSN Store....this is bad news.... :( No DLC from Spider-Man no More if you dont buy and Download it... :( 

And the Date for the Servers Close its a Shame..... :(:(

Edited by Devil_Max

22 hours ago, mking_63 said:

The devs posted that date on their twitter and official forum

https://forums.marvelheroesomega.com/discussion/11145/official-statement-from-gazillion

Thanks a lot for the info, I'll add the game to the list with this source.

15 hours ago, Devil_Max said:

Hi Everyone!

The Game Marvel Heroes Omega it's no More in Europen (Portuguese) PSN Store....this is bad news.... :( No DLC from Spider-Man no More if you dont buy and Download it... :( 

And the Date for the Servers Close its a Shame..... :(:(

Yep, the game has been removed from all PS Stores. However, I think you don't need to buy the spider man DLC. As some people have confirmed in a PST thread, the 2 DLC trophies are an update.

• Like 1

I have added WWE 2k18 and NBA 2k18 to the list, as their shutdowns are stated in the manuals. Also, I've added "proof" of all 2k games shutdowns, with a direct link to its game manuals directly from 2k's website.

28 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

Wait so only games that lost multiplayer count here? Not Uplay features?

The point of this thread is to track shutdowns that will affect any trophy and render them unobtainable, that's why not every Ubi game was listed and the same counts for Gravity Rush 2, for example. If a game loses a multiplayer functionality that will make it considerably harder but not unachievable, I could track them under the different section below the upcoming shutdowns.

• Like 1

On 17/11/2017 at 11:09 AM, EdinhoN said:

Thanks a lot for the info, I'll add the game to the list with this source.

Yep, the game has been removed from all PS Stores. However, I think you don't need to buy the spider man DLC. As some people have confirmed in a PST thread, the 2 DLC trophies are an update.

Thank's alot my friend but i dont no if i have time for doing DC Universe and Marvel Heroes at the Same time....

I need alot help on DC Universe...are you boosting my Friend? Can you help me on PS3 Version Please?

11 hours ago, Devil_Max said:

Thank's alot my friend but i dont no if i have time for doing DC Universe and Marvel Heroes at the Same time....

I need alot help on DC Universe...are you boosting my Friend? Can you help me on PS3 Version Please?

Hey, Devil. Hit me in my PSN inbox. Let's not lose the focus in this thread ?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kingdrake2 said:

a minor date change required.... seems they moved up the shutdown date from a month from now to 2 days.

http://massivelyop.com/2017/11/22/rumor-gazillion-is-dead-and-marvel-heroes-is-shutting-down-friday-not-at-the-end-of-the-year/

Well now I can't finish it.. nice

We will see what happens

Edited by Bumperklever

1 hour ago, EdinhoN said:

All Demon's Souls versions are closing.

Marvel Heroes Omega has just become offline. If it persists in 24 hours, I'll add it to closed servers list

Hey my friend!

They Close i think because i try and when i view server status say error to when going to the page....this is sad i dont begin with trophies but im sad with alot people dont complete this... :'(

Sorry Everyone... :/