Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

I've marked down this game as an "offline, 10-25 hrs" game in my game collection tracking.
How long is it gonna be now without microtransactions? 100 hrs, more?

Is this gonna be like Grand Kingdom, where cutting off the online/IAP is gonna make it so much longer to complete?

Really sucks to have Growtopia as an unobtainable,dont even think about starting it, 1000s of hours might be putting it lightly, this game is insanely slow, and is built around waiting for timers for your plants to grow.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Orphioon said:

Really sucks to have Growtopia as an unobtainable,dont even think about starting it, 1000s of hours might be putting it lightly, this game is insanely slow, and is built around waiting for timers for your plants to grow.

Just to clarify, was it like this always, or is it because they're disabling microtransactions and shutting it down?

44 minutes ago, ryuji_sakujo said:

I've marked down this game as an "offline, 10-25 hrs" game in my game collection tracking.
How long is it gonna be now without microtransactions? 100 hrs, more?

Is this gonna be like Grand Kingdom, where cutting off the online/IAP is gonna make it so much longer to complete?

Yeah it's 100hrs long, that's why no one has 100%'d it in 10 months and people in both here and the respective threads for the game have said it's 1000+ hours. 

1 minute ago, ryuji_sakujo said:

Just to clarify, was it like this always, or is it because they're disabling microtransactions and shutting it down?

It was always like this, i made a post in the growtopia section on psnp about how growing the Legendary Wizard takes 13w 1d 15h 53m 20s of waiting, but this growing process isnt even the longest part about getting the trophy related to the legendary wizard, and the trophy relating to the legendary wizard is one of the shorter trophies.

On 5/2/2020 at 9:45 PM, NekoRave said:

What the insane fuck

How is anyone supposed to do this

this is the appropriate reaction, honestly

like what the shit dude

they better start giving out free stuff to help people along (this is probably THE ONLY way to possibly get any trophies out of it)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HereInMyOwnSkin said:

I created it a while ago and it'll email you every time Sony update their Server Notification page - this is the only page that's monitored by this, but I suspect it'd be easy enough to monitor additional pages.  Hope someone finds it useful!

That's great to have something that monitors for change on that page.
Unfortunately the official Playstation page for server closure omits a lot of titles.

Refer to the first post in this thread, scroll down between CONFIRMED DELISTINGS and CHANGELOG there is a summary of pages to monitor for changes.
Add these and it will be a bit more accurate and useful ?

• Like 2

One of the things not on there is that TA/TT moved to using a forum now instead of the news tags for Server Closures. I am, however, cross-posting whatever I set on TA/TT for the most part here and we're monitoring those pages as well, though not automated like yours.

Edited by Shadow_Kisuragi

3 hours ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Already noted here. Thanks. 1f601.png

3 hours ago, ryuji_sakujo said:

Already a known upcoming server shutdown, see first page.

Thank you both for your Patience. I gave you a LIKE!

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 2