Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

12 hours ago, APCGrayLocked said:

ehi EdinhoN, i noticed that Don't Even Think is still marked as closing on 14th August. Update the date to 25th August. Source:

I've added this info to the game entry in the list. It seems different regions will have different shutdown dates

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, ConAir said:

The servers for Stealth Inc 2 are back, so you can grab the Connaisseur Trophy again. Multiple confirmations in the game forum and latest achievers again. @EdinhoN

@HaserPL / @Otonio_Bruno / @POEman553: Time to get that 100% again. 1f4aa.png

Thanks. I haven't started it yet, but I might do it just for this trophy atm, then I can come back later for other offline trophies, thanks for sharing!

• Like 2

On 15-6-2020 at 6:50 PM, Otonio_Bruno said:

Thanks. I haven't started it yet, but I might do it just for this trophy atm, then I can come back later for other offline trophies, thanks for sharing!

Do it! It takes less than 5 minutes to play, complete and rate a community level. 

• Like 1

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition on PS4 appears to have been delisted from the PlayStation Store in some regions.

I've checked my region (UK), and one other, and it's gone.

The PS3 version still appears to be available on the UK store.

I can't be sure if this permanent, but it's worth keeping an eye out for possible delisting and/or server closures.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, DK33per said:

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition on PS4 appears to have been delisted from the PlayStation Store in some regions.

I've checked my region (UK), and one other, and it's gone.

The PS3 version still appears to be available on the UK store.

I can't be sure if this permanent, but it's worth keeping an eye out for possible delisting and/or server closures.

Gladly delisting mostly never means servers closure... But as you said it is better to check...

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, APCGrayLocked said:

it seems that INFAMOUS 2 might have become unobtainable. 

Yeah, a friend of mine told me about this and it's making me really sad after I bought the bundle for the 3 games of infamous, will keep an eye on it along with Dante's Inferno...

6 hours ago, Last-_-Judgment said:

Despite the InFamous 2 and FoB servers being unstable. It is definitely still obtainable. Wait a day or two and then try again.

I fell like servers are getting worse for Imfamous 2. I at least finished up the online. Very easy

• Like 1

Not a server shutdown but content from Destiny 2 is gonna be removed, like the planets Mercury, Io, Mars, Titan and Leviathan.

Only 3 planets will be left to play. Take what I say with a grain of salt, just something I heard from a friend, haven't played the game myself or followed the news.

Here's an article though:
https://www.polygon.com/2020/6/9/21284192/destiny-2-content-vault-of-glass-cosmodrome-old-location-beyond-light-year-4

September 22 is when the new content comes out and the old stuff will be put away.

So most likely some trophies be unobtainable.

https://venturebeat.com/2020/06/09/destiny-2-beyond-light-begins-a-new-era-for-the-mmo-shooter-september-22/

https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/49167

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/49189

If someone else can investigate who is more familiar with the trophies and the game, let us know.

Edited by ryuji_sakujo
  • Like 2

On 26/06/2020 at 5:32 PM, Last-_-Judgment said:

Despite the InFamous 2 and FoB servers being unstable. It is definitely still obtainable. Wait a day or two and then try again.

Not sure about that, Judge...

Anyway I bought it already and I might skip it as well

1 minute ago, Muffy said:

Destiny 2 trophies have always had their requirements changed when content related to them was removed, nothing to worry about 

Wow. Had no idea this was a thing. If only this was standard practice; this thread wouldn’t even exist. SJWs have a chance at redemption, to make a positive influence in the world by complaining that shutdowns/delistings discriminate against younger/newer players.

29 minutes ago, majob said:

Bungie will likely change the requirements as they have done so before

I don't think so since they technically will not be removed, they are just in rotation. But how long is the rotation? Weeks? Months? Nobody knows yet.