Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

23 hours ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

PS3, yes. I've read something about Gonespy that you might be able to revive servers for PS Vita version of Mortal Kombat..? In that topic, it was under "Games to be tested". PS Vita might still have a slight chance but we don't know it yet. Here's the topic I'm talking about:

In that threat I already confirmed that the PsVita and ps3 version doesn't work with GoneSpy (see last page). Atleast not in its current state.

The OP last update was in 2019, so I wouldn't take that list for granted. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, YonahFuriae said:

This thread is so amazing, since I started getting my online trophies recently before servers close (currently working on ArcSys games) I've dreamed with a PSNP app or something tracking the next server closures. Well it was as simple as making a post about it so thanks for the effort for keeping this up. I've insta followed and will help with any server info I get since I'm tracking every online game I own while completing them right now, after the bummer of learning some of the games I was delaying closed.

I'm glad it's been helpful. And any help will always be much appreciated.

1 hour ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

@EdinhoN TrueTrophies team confirmed that EU is down as well just now, so add that to the list.

Well, there goes my chance to achieve at least one of the ultra rare trophies of this game. I thought that the game's shutdown would be at afternoon (or even evening), not at the first hours of the day. Will try to test this in a few hours but i fear is done. At least, now i can concentrate on my PS3 backlog.

Edited by Vampirehunter145

19 minutes ago, Vampirehunter145 said:

Well, there goes my chance to achieve at least one of the ultra rare trophies of this game. I thought that the game's shutdown would be at afternoon (or even evening), not at the first hours of the day. Will try to test this in a few hours but i fear is done. At least, now i can concentrate on my PS3 backlog.

Unfortunately, that seems to be the MO of late to shut servers down at the stroke of Midnight or at the very least by 1am :(.

• Like 1

Hi guys... regarding Don’t even think...

It seems that trophys are not unlocking. I've just downloaded it from the spanish store https://store.playstation.com/es-es/product/EP5518-CUSA15282_00-000000000000SIEE, I've played 3 matches and not even the This is NOT a drill! trophy has unlocked for me.

Also, I've eaten way more than 10 bodies on my first match as a werewolf and Tasty hasn't unlocked neither.

It is available in the UK store now too. https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP5518-CUSA15282_00-000000000000SIEE

Maybe it's a buggy older version and that's why trophies are not unlocking? Also, in my matches people were really really bad... like bots on 0 difficulty. Don't know... All of this is really strange.

Just FYI

6 hours ago, pMk2k said:

It seems that trophys are not unlocking. I've just downloaded it from the spanish store https://store.playstation.com/es-es/product/EP5518-CUSA15282_00-000000000000SIEE, I've played 3 matches and not even the This is NOT a drill! trophy has unlocked for me.

Since it's a free game, make a separate account (UK, USA or whatever other region that has the game), download it (for free ofc since it's F2P) and try that version.
EDIT:
My bad, apparently the game only works if you download it from the same store as the account trying to play it (thanks for the info @TazDevilz1986),
so disregard my advice.

Edited by ryuji_sakujo
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, ryuji_sakujo said:

Since it's a free game, make a separate account (UK, USA or whatever other region that has the game), download it (for free ofc since it's F2P) and try that version.

It won't work for DET like that see the screenshot.

tw5iehvm6gl.jpg

@pMk2k I had this problem with my USA alt on the US version on this game, trophies like that didn't wanna unlock after the requirements. But on my main account i did not have this problem. Also a lot of randoms are still playing atleast when i did it in the 2 days of playing. Some bots here and there, but the game was a lot filled with real people tho.

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 1

On 7/9/2020 at 2:04 PM, DEI2EK said:

Codemasters is really bad at supporting their older games, constantly delisting them or shutting them down early. 

That's just not true, only a few of there games have unobtainable plats, all F1 games except 19 are still fully online, and 19 may only be temporary. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, ryuji_sakujo said:

Like mentioned some week earlier, Destiny 2 content is being vaulted.
I've had the chance to play it now, here's a quick little guide I made on how to get 2 of the grindiest base game trophies quicker.

Oh wow. So even if you wanted to play the original D2 campaign again, you can't anymore after they remove the content?