Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

59 minutes ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Mad Max, October 31st:

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP1018-CUSA00103_00-MADMAXTHEGAME001

One trophy, Up to the Task, impacted. Scrap Crews are only available when connected to the server, so would make it Partially Discontinued:

https://www.(URL not allowed)/t115170/up-to-the-task-trophy

Confirmed, that message is in the UK store as well so get cracking people and do the Scrap challenge ASAP.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

56 minutes ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Mad Max, October 31st:

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP1018-CUSA00103_00-MADMAXTHEGAME001

One trophy, Up to the Task, impacted. Scrap Crews are only available when connected to the server, so would make it Partially Discontinued:

https://www.(URL not allowed)/t115170/up-to-the-task-trophy

Which challenge is related to an online server? From what I am seeing all trophies can be earned in single player.

5 minutes ago, Bahamut3104 said:

Which challenge is related to an online server? From what I am seeing all trophies can be earned in single player.

There are 2 Scrap related challenges needed for the Up to the Task trophy, that can only be completed whilst you're connected to the Scrap servers.

* A Penny Saved - Earn 500 scrap from Scrap Crews
* Dividend - Earn 2000 scrap from Scrap Crews

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

There are 2 Scrap related challenges needed for the Up to the Task trophy, that can only be completed whilst you're connected to the Scrap servers.

* A Penny Saved - Earn 500 scrap from Scrap Crews
* Dividend - Earn 2000 scrap from Scrap Crews

How long does it take to earn 2000 scrap??

3 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Pretty sure it takes a long time to get 2000 scrap from scrap crews. 

This isn't correct. The Scrap Crews get scrap for you while you're not playing the game. If you upgrade the crews right at the start of the game, and don't play for a while, you will have somewhere between 200-300 scrap depending on how long it has been since you last played.

I believe there is a cap to how much you can earn from these in 1 go however, so it might be worth checking every day or at least every couple to see how much you've gained. If I had to guess I would say its an approximate calculation of 10 scrap per crew, per hour of not playing the game. Obviously the sooner you get these, the easier it will be as they will continue to rack up scrap while you're at work, school etc.

Also really useful for the holding so much scrap at once trophies, so bare that in mind if you're going to be going for the plat. Best of luck to anyone going for this, actually really loved the game when I played it.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, HelixNebula_x said:

This isn't correct. The Scrap Crews get scrap for you while you're not playing the game. If you upgrade the crews right at the start of the game, and don't play for a while, you will have somewhere between 200-300 scrap depending on how long it has been since you last played.

I believe there is a cap to how much you can earn from these in 1 go however, so it might be worth checking every day or at least every couple to see how much you've gained. If I had to guess I would say its an approximate calculation of 10 scrap per crew, per hour of not playing the game. Obviously the sooner you get these, the easier it will be as they will continue to rack up scrap while you're at work, school etc.

Also really useful for the holding so much scrap at once trophies, so bare that in mind if you're going to be going for the plat. Best of luck to anyone going for this, actually really loved the game when I played it.

It's still gonna take a few days to get it, or a fair few hours of actual play time in one or 2 sittings. So imo long time, not quick like 2hrs. 

Edited by GUDGER666

Just as a heads up for anyone going for the Mad Max platinum: go for the whole thing before the servers shut down. I personally never had any issues, but many people have reported that the scrap challenge glitched out on them and had to redo the entire game. So if you don't get every single challenge done while the servers are up, you possibly could get screwed on the platinum. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Just as a heads up for anyone going for the Mad Max platinum: go for the whole thing before the servers shut down. I personally never had any issues, but many people have reported that the scrap challenge glitched out on them and had to redo the entire game. So if you don't get every single challenge done while the servers are up, you possibly could get screwed on the platinum. 

Yeah the game is glitchy, i had the trophy for doing all optional camp objectives glitch on me and not pop even after i had all the camps cleared so watch out for that one too

4 minutes ago, FredSeph said:

Hello. About these two trophies in Mad Max, if I just complete the scrap challenges, and finish the game someday after the shut down of the servers, I'll still get the trophies?

Yes but only if you don't run into the many game breaking glitches that still exist in the game e.g. the infamous 190/191 locations discovered bug that will really screw you over if it happens near the server closure date and you have to start over from scratch because of it.

not sure if this helps anyone at all, looked back on my trophy list, took me a week + 2 days to have 10k scrap in my inventory. and about a month to finish the game. not sure if i had any delays(shit to do in real life) or it actually took that long but the game is fun and you should just play it straight through asap. 2 months should be enough time to finish it

• Like 1

On 9/15/2020 at 8:33 AM, Bahamut3104 said:

Every time you log into the game and after a period of time you get scrap from an online server. Making that trophy unobtainable if the server goes down. Thank goodness I already got the plat in the game ?

Looks like 3 trophies impacted for Disintegration according to TA/TT Online flags:

Battle Tested

Suit Up

Tough Stuff

...and of course the Platinum which would need these 3.

They all seem to only take 1 MP match to unlock the requirements for, so that's nice. You'll have to boost it though as the online is dead.

As for AirMech Arena, I've heard that it was moved to November 6th from someone getting an email from Ubisoft, but that's the only word I've heard about it. Nothing posted in any official sources.

Edited by Shadow_Kisuragi

1 hour ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Looks like 3 trophies impacted for Disintegration according to TA/TT Online flags:

Battle Tested

Suit Up

Tough Stuff

...and of course the Platinum which would need these 3.

They all seem to only take 1 MP match to unlock the requirements for, so that's nice. You'll have to boost it though as the online is dead.

As for AirMech Arena, I've heard that it was moved to November 6th from someone getting an email from Ubisoft, but that's the only word I've heard about it. Nothing posted in any official sources.

https://imgur.com/gallery/nan0bq9.  There updating game