Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

6 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Alot of server closure games have crappy servers still doesn't stop people from trying to complete them.

True :) well it's only 5 weeks and that one takes surely around 200 hours .. atm you can't enter the game, so well .. they should fix it really soon.

I already twittered them, same as @Yuichiro-Akuhei did :) let's hope, that works out.

@EdinhoN The PS3 servers for Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions were quietly closed last Autumn so that Plat is no longer possible :(. Also, the PS4 servers are very unstable and unreliable but since the publishers have said all support has been dropped for this game, it's safe to assume they'll be switched off permanently if they ever breakdown completely.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Can confirm I was playing tonite some and kept getting into random matches of 3v3 (all human players). Seems lively due to alot of PC Players I found.

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

According to @Gage, the servers are actually fine 1f914.png.

On 18.2.2021 at 0:05 PM, TazDevilz1986 said:

If the server for Games Of Glory work stable, i probably will step in some nice UR trophy, but currently a 50/50 for me. 1f914.png

So annoying that they not gave a warning before the closure though. 1f62b.png

Just keep in mind guys, that those server problems happens often in this game.

It could be, that servers are down in the next days again as well - it's a gamble ^^

1 hour ago, jayboo1991 said:

It could be, that servers are down in the next days again as well - it's a gamble ^^

Tested one hour ago, Games Of Glory is offline again

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

Probably different servers for NA and EU

Just testet it with my third console, i can't connect with that either. That's interesting lol :D So i can only do the 1 vs. 1 stuff for now.

Edit: I tried to invite my other console. didn't worked.

Edited by TheRealHardyBoy1

On 19/02/2021 at 5:00 PM, Mui-Desu said:

It is official, Games of Glory is closing March 26th 2021! Was a very grindy game, glad I'm done with it thanks to @ScepticW 

Good luck for the others!

No love for me here...? Ha

For those going for Games of Glory. I wrote my own strategy on that forum.

It's a stupidly long grind, not sure if 1 month is enough.... I did it over some time with just an alt.

Svandia is simple enough rubberbanding, letting your main guy run towards the centre (essentially idling for that game)

Arkashan is the killer, you have to be active and destroy the opposition's core, make sure you're on the 'away' team if doing with an alt. Sometimes you can idle and your bots will win the game for you in over 20mins but more often you will need to participate.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Magicloud-MB said:

No love for me here...? Ha

No! Omg of course there is love for you here! xD Plus of helping me, felt less lonely to have a friend going through the same hellish hunt!

On 20/02/2021 at 7:45 AM, Winterglemm said:

we already knew

Oh my bad, I received the mail that day and when I checked on the forum It didn't see the game (Probably missed it)

• Like 1

On 19-2-2021 at 0:15 PM, ScepticW said:

The servers were down for the past 3 days or so but now they are working again.

On 20-2-2021 at 0:22 PM, jayboo1991 said:

Ok thanks guys ?, I will try to secure the online trophy