Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

7 minutes ago, mataningo said:

Technically if you got most of the trophies, and only missing a few, there's a chance that you can still obtain the platinum.

some features are getting disabled and that's the reason why it cannot be achievable anymore by any means.

EDIT: That was the case for me with FIFA15 and I worked this out and got the plat 5 years later.

Yeah, I don't have the unobtainable trophy, never even started the game so I'm just gonna pass

49 minutes ago, CsabelitoHUN said:

Yeah, I don't have the unobtainable trophy, never even started the game so I'm just gonna pass

Are you talking about the PS3 version? I thought the PS4 version for FIFA 15 was still achievable

20 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

Are you talking about the PS3 version? I thought the PS4 version for FIFA 15 was still achievable

14 minutes ago, TheHarryGamer99 said:

The PS4 version of Fifa 15 has this trophy unobtainable

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2912-fifa-15/20-best-in-show

http://www.ea.com/service-updates/a-h

The FUT mode was removed as shown in the link above making the trophy unachievable.

Edited by Lord_Bane999

55 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

http://www.ea.com/service-updates/a-h

The FUT mode was removed as shown in the link above making the trophy unachievable.

I don't see any announcement for FIFA 15 FUT Seasons there.

But it should soon be the same bullshit as FIFA 16, suddenly this game mode broke and EA will put it retroactively on their shutdown list as if it was properly announced.

It's so annoying to see FIFA 16 FUT Seasons listed to 31st of December, 2019 where this message showed up at least 1 month after.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, EdinhoN said:

I don't see any announcement for FIFA 15 FUT Seasons there.

But it should soon be the same bullshit as FIFA 16, suddenly this game mode broke and EA will put it retroactively on their shutdown list as if it was properly announced.

It's so annoying to see FIFA 16 FUT Seasons listed to 31st of December, 2019 where this message showed up at least 1 month after.

Correction seen the mobile app for it. But it's been confirmed by players that's it is down. Plus FUT is affected with various closures all he way back to Fifa '10 and as early as Fifa '19.

Alot of these older servers/modes went down around the same time as it's was part of a clean sweep they did back in 2019.

Hi guys, it's not a true server closure but there is an issue with the Smash Cars game (at least the EU version, I don't know about the US one, if someone has the info it would be cool).

The Virus DLC is still buyable and has online trophies. But if you downloaded the game back in the days, you won't have issues but if you try to download the game now, you'll get the 1.00 version which doesn't support the DLC and it's not possible to download the patch anymore. I asked Playstation Support about it they told me they aren't involved in it and I should contact the game developers directly (Creat Studios) but their website isn't working anymore and they aren't active on social networks so I can't go further. I don't know the date of the patch removal though.

The only workaround could be to buy the US version, maybe you can download the patch for it but I can't confirm as I don't own it and I don't wanna waste more money on this (I bought the DLC a few days and can't use it because of this).

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, juju3100 said:

Hi guys, it's not a true server closure but there is an issue with the Smash Cars game (at least the EU version, I don't know about the US one, if someone has the info it would be cool).

The Virus DLC is still buyable and has online trophies. But if you downloaded the game back in the days, you won't have issues but if you try to download the game now, you'll get the 1.00 version which doesn't support the DLC and it's not possible to download the patch anymore. I asked Playstation Support about it they told me they aren't involved in it and I should contact the game developers directly (Creat Studios) but their website isn't working anymore and they aren't active on social networks so I can't go further. I don't know the date of the patch removal though.

The only workaround could be to buy the US version, maybe you can download the patch for it but I can't confirm as I don't own it and I don't wanna waste more money on this (I bought the DLC a few days and can't use it because of this).

This is the third game in the last week that I've seen with issues downloading patches, because GT5 and Street Fighter 3 are both unable to download any patches at the moment.

17 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

This is the third game in the last week that I've seen with issues downloading patches, because GT5 and Street Fighter 3 are both unable to download any patches at the moment.

Wanted to check that and downloaded Street Fighter 3 yesterday (have to finish it anyway). Patch downloaded without any issues (v1.03; 21MB).

Edited by Zbir_Vladimir
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, HuntingFever said:

For some reason, Gran Turismo 5 and Smash Cars are unable to download any patches and for a while, Street Fighter 3 couldn't either but that one was fixed.

That's weird, i can't find anyone else discussing about the issue, only Reddit posts from years ago. I only know that GT5 Prologue permanently lost the updates though, but it used a different updating system (and you could always buy a Spec III disc anyway, or the Platinum edition from Europe) than the rest of the games, including the full GT5 game. Basically you had to download the updates in-game, not during (or before) booting. Even the first MotorStorm and Resistance used that system, but MotorStorm should still have the updates, and Resistance in Europe was re-released digitally with everything.

I can't download patches for Gran Turismo 5 right now. The ps3 claims that the latest version is installed when I press triangle on the disc and check for updates. But the game isn't patched, I can check a certain event that's been changed with a patch and I have its older version on my disc.

Just tried searching for more reports about the GT5 updates issue on GTPlanet.

Apparently, it's a EU-only issue for now. Now, i already have all updates and DLC installed, but i'm too scared to delete them... i already lost the Spec 2.0 movie back in 2014...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, emboliformis said:

I have the academy edition too and it includes all the patches, but I wanted to go to a specific patch to make some events easier. So I'm using a regular standard edition disc now. But I can't patch it at all. I hope they fix this issue asap.

The Academy Edition doesn't include all the patches. It does include the Spec 2.0 patch but not a couple of updates released after that.

2 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

The Academy Edition doesn't include all the patches. It does include the Spec 2.0 patch but not a couple of updates released after that.

Oh I didn't know that. It doesn't ask for any updates, and I assumed it contained everything, but I guess this issue has been going on for a while then.