Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KingSuperOne

KingSuperOne's Dispute

11 posts in this topic

KingSuperOne

Wet
Yes, I did hacked the game BUT I did played it legit first, cheated a little and finish it off legit. At the time, I didn't know hacking trophies was a thing so I tried it out and didn't even know it could actually work, but then I realized there was no point doing it. I did told people I hacked this game and thought it could've been flagged a long time ago but now it happens. I apologize for hacking the game and will never do it again. If I have to make a new account, buy the game and platinum the whole game legit again I would do it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PSNP doesn't want illegitimately earned trophies on the leaderboards. To reappear on the leaderboards, just hide the game on your console, earn another trophy in any game, synch and then update your profile on this site. This counts as one strike against your account, if you hit three, you're permanently out. You can of course dispute the flags if you want, but I don't see this one getting lifted.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I can't be back on leaderboards that's fine then. I'm not gonna hide Wet at all. Besides, I'll make a video explaining this in a later time.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KingSuperOne said:

If I can't be back on leaderboards that's fine then. I'm not gonna hide Wet at all. Besides, I'll make a video explaining this in a later time.

 

Yeah, totally up to you if you wanna hide the game or not, but you'll be required to hide it to reappear on the leaderboards because it contains illegitimately earned trophies.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since it sounds like you're not going to hide it, thought it worth pointing out it's not just the leaderboards that's affected, you won't be able to join or create gaming sessions either. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, turpinator1986 said:

Since it sounds like you're not going to hide it, thought it worth pointing out it's not just the leaderboards that's affected, you won't be able to join or create gaming sessions either. 

 

As has been pointed out in multiple threads and by the site owner, that is a temporary situation and was never intended. Your message implies it's a penalty of being flagged, but it's definitely not. Conveying the message that way is confusing to people who don't use the forums frequently and may only check their stats and the gaming sessions.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

As has been pointed out in multiple threads and by the site owner, that is a temporary situation and was never intended. Your message implies it's a penalty of being flagged, but it's definitely not. Conveying the message that way is confusing to people who don't use the forums frequently and may only check their stats and the gaming sessions.

 

Are you sure that's the case? Because it's been that way for well over four years.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

 

Are you sure that's the case? Because it's been that way for well over four years.

 

Yeah, it's true. Sly is going to fix it... some day, probably, maybe!

Edited by MMDE
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

 

Are you sure that's the case? Because it's been that way for well over four years.

 

Sly said he was working on it quite recently, so I'm sure.

 

According to that thread the issue just started on March 17th, when Sly changed the number of flagged games allowed from five to two.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

 

Sly said he was working on it quite recently, so I'm sure.

 

According to that thread the issue just started on March 17th, when Sly changed the number of flagged games allowed from five to two.

 

It just became more obvious as more people were getting flagged. It has existed as long as gaming sessions have existed on this site. People just weren't reporting it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry if this question is going to sound stupid but what is the point of this dispute then? since you know well you hacked this game and yet you dont want to hide it to re-appear on leaderboards.

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.