Dreggit

Would you 100% this if the final trophy was to complete the diorama?

8 posts in this topic

As the title says, would you?

It very easily could have been the 'finale' so to say. They could have coupled the two kill trophies in dlc4 together and instead had the diorama be the finale.

I don't think the diorama is hard per se but it is no secret that many struggle with Hero Hunt

Edited by Dreggit

I took a look at the diorama and I think it would have been a great fun for me to complete it! :D

I haven't looked closely at it, but I'd prefer that to level 100 tbh, it would give me a little more objective than just earning xp for the sake of leveling up.

For sure...I'm not quitting the game until I get all the dioramas except for 1,I always aim for that true 100%.Actually I'm disappointed that the plat does not require them dioramas since the plat is so easy,I bet not even half of the half that have the plat would have it if the dioramas were required.That damn diorama of the Twi'lek rebel though...needs a damn phone to get it,I won't get that one so I would have major problems with it if the dioramas were required for plat.

PS:What you said about Hero Hunt...that true,that diorama that requires to win 10 matchs in each mode,got only Hero Hunt left...damn mode sucks major turtle balls.

On 5/5/2017 at 2:10 PM, Welmosca said:

PS:What you said about Hero Hunt...that true,that diorama that requires to win 10 matchs in each mode,got only Hero Hunt left...damn mode sucks major turtle balls.

There is a bug right now due to decline in players. Sometimes after a mode it'll put you into a lobby with Noone and allows for the game to start or sometimes with 2 people. Could make for wins in the lamest way imaginable.

Though I was able to win vs empire in a 1v3 with good ol pancake face

Hello,

my english isn't the best but I hope your guys understand me. :)

I want to buy the Session Pass but my question is: 

Do play enough people the DLCs or will I find a lot of empty lobbies?

5 hours ago, xXAaronBroXx said:

Hello,

Getting the dlc gives access to better guns and cards. However, I have found that the outer rim and scarif docs have the biggest dlc player base. Death star and Bespin less so. There's still enough people in the game to get all trophies... however... Likely once swb2 is released the game will die

On 2017-5-9 at 11:47 AM, xXAaronBroXx said:

Hello,

A bit late on the reply...been away from the site but yup do buy the season pass if you truly enjoy the game.I think it ain't worth the $50 though,I got it on a sale but like I said if you enjoy the game it's worth it.The Death Star DLC is freakin amazing...and yes a lot of people still play in all DLCs,I play in US east though and I almost never found an empty lobby or a lobby with few players for that matter,I dunno where you're from but the good thing about Battlefront is that you can choose the region you want to play in(wish all games had that).Sometimes when there's too much cheaters on US east I change to US west and it's always full of people.

If you haven't already do buy the season to enjoy all the DLCs cuz once Battlefront 2 drops...most people will emigrate unfortunately.