Boss - What to do?

Hello guys,

so i got to the boss several times (cave 15 i think) and failed to beat him every time. I simply don't know what to do; i survived for around 2 minutes but he didn't die. I saw a video of somebody finishing the game, but it doesn't show exactly what to do. Sometimes i get to the boss with more than 5 hearts, should be fine.

Can somebody please explain what to do? I noticed the orbs/globes around the arena, which break sooner or later. I don't understand why they are unbreakable if you shoot them but then all the sudden they break without being hit by anything.

So my question: How to beat the boss?

Edited by dwproject

After each laser attack from the boss, the orbs will be vunerable for a couple of seconds, that's your moment to hit them. 

Don't shoot at them when their shields are up, you're just putting more lasers in the field and making it harder for yourself that way.

Edited by ImperatorA3

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/6/2017 at 10:47 PM, ImperatorA3 said:

After each laser attack from the boss, the orbs will be vunerable for a couple of seconds, that's your moment to hit them. 

Don't shoot at them when their shields are up, you're just putting more lasers in the field and making it harder for yourself that way.

Thanks HAL-man! Finally i managed to beat the boss; still its more like randomness than skill. Got to stage 28 in endless mode on my 1st try, i get to the boss over and over but he is just a big lottery :D Luckily the game is short.