Ranked Matches V2.0

TurtlePM

Just checked the last update of the Game and I noticed they've changed Ranked Mode (version 2).

What were those changes? Somebody has tried it already?

I read something about Rewards and Less/More points depending on what rank your opponent is...

I boosted sheep ranked recently in the new ranked 2.0.

A big chance is that sheep rank is no longer the 5th rank, its now the 7th. (There are 10 ranks in total)

Getting to the next rank requires 100 points, everytime you win a match you'll recieve some points. There is also a small bonus for being on a winning streak.

The points you get for winning games get lower as you go up in the ranks.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, LordFlashXIV said:

I boosted sheep ranked recently in the new ranked 2.0.

A big chance is that sheep rank is no longer the 5th rank, its now the 7th. (There are 10 ranks in total)

Getting to the next rank requires 100 points, everytime you win a match you'll recieve some points. There is also a small bonus for being on a winning streak.

The points you get for winning games get lower as you go up in the ranks.

Thanks for this.

Still, everytime you lose any battle, you lose any of those points or only after some of lost games makes you go down in rank?

Looks like this trophy is getting even Harder :/

21 hours ago, TurtlePM said:

Thanks for this.

Still, everytime you lose any battle, you lose any of those points or only after some of lost games makes you go down in rank?

Looks like this trophy is getting even Harder :/

Its actually not to bad, you can lose points after you win matches thats true, however you wil never get demoted to a previous rank from losing matches. I actually did get demoted a couple of times but the reason that happened was because the gameservers messed up and lost track of my progress. This never happened to my boosting partner, so I hope it won't happen to you aswell.

In any case, If everything goes well, you could knock this out in a day. It all depends on possible hiccups from the gameservers and the luck of finding your boosting partner.

Good Luck. :)