Gung Ho Title

Because of all the stuffs to do, I didn't notice the Hung Ho title and I defeated the boss while my level of the party was over 145... is there a way to get this title now? or am I screwed (again)?

2 minutes ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

Unfortunately you will have to do another playthrough and keep your party under 145 until that fight dood

You mean new game+? or a new run from the beginning?

1 minute ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

You can do it on NG+. I was basically saying there isn't anyway for you to get the title on your current playthrough if you have already defeated him.

Really? I thought that the level was carry over the runs.

Then is fine thanks ?.

• 3 weeks later...

Personally, I think that you don't need the 1/2 exp grade bonus, and you don't need to keep your allies dead neither.

To get this title, I started a ng+ with the previous gald that I had (around 1,5 Millions) and all techs, then I did almost only the boss fights (from other battles I simply used to run in most of them). Fight the bosses with a lower level may sound too hard, but thanks to those gald I was always full of gels and life bottles which allowed me to survive.

Is better try this title during the third run, so that you have a good knowledge of the bossess (in fact, I had several problems with them at the beginning, but then I became familiar with theyr fighting sistem and I could beat them without too much problems).

My best team was with Lloyd, Genis, Raine and Kratos/Presea.

• 1 year later...