Not on PS store

I bought this game on the PS store a little while on one of their sales. I didn't download it because I didn't have enough storage space. I went to download it today but I can't find it on the PS store. Has this game been removed? If it has, does PS store ever bring games back once removed? Thanks in advance for any responses, I know this is an old game lol.

3 minutes ago, anduran4 said:

Thanks for the replies. My download list only goes back to March, is there a way to refresh it? I guess in future I should download a game when I buy it lol.

Try doing Account Management > Transaction Management > Download List

8 hours ago, skateak said:

Try doing Account Management > Transaction Management > Download List

That worked. Thanks Skateak! I can't download Spider-Man obviously since it's no longer there but I see a couple of other games that I forgot I bought. They always get me with those sales lol. Thanks everyone!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Floorkiller74 said:

If you bought it, it will be on the list. I have plenty of delisted games on my download list. Are you sure you actually bought it, and didn't just plan to buy it?

I can confirm this, I've still got access to the marvel v capcom games that were delisted ages ago now. Anything you actually purchased, no matter how long ago, should be on your download list.

Edited by boringname123
  • Like 2

The PS3 store download list has been messed up for a while, only showing your past 18 items, but Sony still hasn't done anything about it. So if you have a computer, just go to the PS Store website, login, and look at your download list, find it, and click "Download to all my PS3's", then next time you start up your PS3, it'll be doing a little starting operation for the download 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, OniWalker said:

The PS3 store download list has been messed up for a while, only showing your past 18 items, but Sony still hasn't done anything about it. So if you have a computer, just go to the PS Store website, login, and look at your download list, find it, and click "Download to all my PS3's", then next time you start up your PS3, it'll be doing a little starting operation for the download 

My HD crashed last week, and when I got things up and running I went into my histroy. Everything was there, not just the last 18.

3 hours ago, Floorkiller74 said:

My HD crashed last week, and when I got things up and running I went into my histroy. Everything was there, not just the last 18.

Yeah it hasn't affected everyone but I have heard complaints about it.

23 hours ago, Floorkiller74 said:

Ah. I wish! Since March I believe, that's when EDF was free I think, is when it's been bugged for me. It sucks so much!

On 5/11/2017 at 9:12 AM, Floorkiller74 said:

If you bought it, it will be on the list. I have plenty of delisted games on my download list. Are you sure you actually bought it, and didn't just plan to buy it?

You're right, I can download it. I assumed I wouldn't be able to since it's no longer in the store. Awesome, I was really wanting to play thus. Thanks!

• Like 2