Is there a more Trophy-Focused Tracker?

YORGOS_PB

I don't believe their is, to my knowledge anyways. Even so, most of the trophies are glitched so you usually have to go past the X amount required for said trophy. 

Really your best tracker is to just play the game till the trophy pops. 

18 hours ago, GinjAJ said:

I don't believe their is, to my knowledge anyways. Even so, most of the trophies are glitched so you usually have to go past the X amount required for said trophy. 

Really your best tracker is to just play the game till the trophy pops. 

Well for the kill 5000 soldiers trophy i got it just after i passed the 4000, so that one glitched in a good way :P Or the site just doesnt track them correctly. 

10 hours ago, HcG Clawz said:

Well for the kill 5000 soldiers trophy i got it just after i passed the 4000, so that one glitched in a good way :P Or the site just doesnt track them correctly. 

Good point, I actually think I may have also gotten that trophy with less than 5000 soldier kills. I didn't keep track though. Just always did the kill X amount of soldier duties and when grinding for lvl 30 in story mode I would take a bunch of soldiers out. 

10 hours ago, YRGS said:

You're using fhtracker.com, eh?

I wanted to see what's going on with this, this, and this
Been playing since release (except when Breath of the Wild came out) and I can't believe I still not have Reservist or Active Duty, not to mention Heads Up. 

Yeah a tracker won't help you with any of those 3 trophies anyways. I played since launch and was very active till halfway through round 4. Active Duty took me till round 4, and out of the 4 turns per day I easily averaged manually deploying a war asset in 2-3 of those turns. I played dominion the most and that one also took me till round 4. I suggest using one of the starter heros, because they build renown faster by just killing soldiers. Then A Reservist is just glitched, still waiting on that one myself...

Ive done well over 60 wins in pvp dominiation. Some times winning 5-7 matches a day. Same w skirmish an elmination.  Still have only poped domination related pvp trophys.

As this was main game mode i played since beta

( cant do pvp dule or brawl. As it seems everyone is sheild bash happy. And constant stun lock is agraving)