Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YORGOS_PB

Is there a more Trophy-Focused Tracker?

9 posts in this topic

The only existing one is FHTracker, and well, it's not THAT accurate; or takes a while to update

I don't believe their is, to my knowledge anyways. Even so, most of the trophies are glitched so you usually have to go past the X amount required for said trophy. 

Really your best tracker is to just play the game till the trophy pops. 

This has been for too long, damnit. 
Glitched af

38 minutes ago, YRGS said:

This has been for too long, damnit. 
Glitched af

What trophies are you trying to track anyways? Most will just come from playing 

18 hours ago, GinjAJ said:

I don't believe their is, to my knowledge anyways. Even so, most of the trophies are glitched so you usually have to go past the X amount required for said trophy. 

Really your best tracker is to just play the game till the trophy pops. 

Well for the kill 5000 soldiers trophy i got it just after i passed the 4000, so that one glitched in a good way :P Or the site just doesnt track them correctly. 

10 hours ago, HcG Clawz said:

Well for the kill 5000 soldiers trophy i got it just after i passed the 4000, so that one glitched in a good way :P Or the site just doesnt track them correctly. 

Good point, I actually think I may have also gotten that trophy with less than 5000 soldier kills. I didn't keep track though. Just always did the kill X amount of soldier duties and when grinding for lvl 30 in story mode I would take a bunch of soldiers out. 

You're using fhtracker.com, eh?

I wanted to see what's going on with this, this, and this
Been playing since release (except when Breath of the Wild came out) and I can't believe I still not have Reservist or Active Duty, not to mention Heads Up. 

10 hours ago, YRGS said:

You're using fhtracker.com, eh?

I wanted to see what's going on with this, this, and this
Been playing since release (except when Breath of the Wild came out) and I can't believe I still not have Reservist or Active Duty, not to mention Heads Up. 

Yeah a tracker won't help you with any of those 3 trophies anyways. I played since launch and was very active till halfway through round 4. Active Duty took me till round 4, and out of the 4 turns per day I easily averaged manually deploying a war asset in 2-3 of those turns. I played dominion the most and that one also took me till round 4. I suggest using one of the starter heros, because they build renown faster by just killing soldiers. Then A Reservist is just glitched, still waiting on that one myself...

Ive done well over 60 wins in pvp dominiation. Some times winning 5-7 matches a day. Same w skirmish an elmination.  Still have only poped domination related pvp trophys.

As this was main game mode i played since beta

( cant do pvp dule or brawl. As it seems everyone is sheild bash happy. And constant stun lock is agraving)