Bloons TD5 Trophy List/Game Discussion

6 minutes ago, Matrim_Drasgen said:

That is awesome the game recognized the crash and allowed you to resume beforehand. Did it crash again in the same spot?

Every Bloon is 1 Bloon. So 1 red = 1 Bloon, 1 ZOMG = 1 Bloon.

No it didn't. I had put the speed back onto normal, but it did crash late at 127. I meant to make this a new thread for Bloons but I can comment on it here.

On that wave, 127, I had actually lost the round. When hitting the home button the game crashed in that split second the system is saving.

When I went back into the game I was notified the save data corrupted. However, the save from Round 126 was still there I think the game called it a "back up save".

As for the 50M question, thanks for answering. I wasn't sure if the game considered RBE the number to go by or not.

3 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

No it didn't. I had put the speed back onto normal, but it did crash late at 127. I meant to make this a new thread for Bloons but I can comment on it here.

On that wave, 127, I had actually lost the round. When hitting the home button the game crashed in that split second the system is saving.

When I went back into the game I was notified the save data corrupted. However, the save from Round 126 was still there I think the game called it a "back up save".

As for the 50M question, thanks for answering. I wasn't sure if the game considered RBE the number to go by or not.

Cool, so if you mess up or have lag issues, you get another shot. Really cool but only sort of downside as you can tweak your build from level to level for those especially hard trophies but oh well.

Yeah, RBE is Red Bloon Equivalent. So yeah a ZOMG is equivalent to 'X' amount of Red Bloons is terms oh how many you have to pop but the gigantic black airship is still just one Bloon.

• Like 1

The 50,000,000 balloon trophy grind is actually nothing compared to the 250 mission trophy grind. At the time I write this, the game has been out for a week and the trophy for just 50 is still at 0.0%. 

The RBE is 16,656 for the ZOMG. One ZOMG will edventually reduce to 16,656 red balloons. I'm not sure how how the number relates to the 50,000,000 because I'm not sure what it considers a pop to be. If only red is considered, it's 16,656.

Edited by liquidsol
Added rbe info

I just noticed this on someone's trophy card. :blink: I loved this game, I've spent tons of time over at  Kongregate playing it. xD It even has a plat which is awesome, but when I was about to go get it I noticed it had online trophies...  stoned onion head  Why... what sadistic bastard decided that!?  depressed1 onion head Do they not understand some people can't play online?!  hate onion head

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Masamune said:

I just noticed this on someone's trophy card. :blink: I loved this game, I've spent tons of time over at  Kongregate playing it. xD It even has a plat which is awesome, but when I was about to go get it I noticed it had online trophies...  stoned onion head  Why... what sadistic bastard decided that!?  depressed1 onion head Do they not understand some people can't play online?!  hate onion head

Yeah I had hoped that the co op trophies could be local co op. The monkey icon shows 2 monkeys next to each other so I just took that picture literally. Now that my brother and I pretty much did everything I clicked on 2 player to see that friggin PS+ is necessary. :rolleyes:  

14 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Yeah I had hoped that the co op trophies could be local co op. The monkey icon shows 2 monkeys next to each other so I just took that picture literally. Now that my brother and I pretty much did everything I clicked on 2 player to see that friggin PS+ is necessary. :rolleyes:  

Oh yeah, it needing PS+ completely slipped my mind too. :facepalm:

• 2 months later...

Wow. For such an occult following of the web browser flash game, I figured this game would be a lot more popular and have a massive presence online. Both the forums here and online community in the game. Guess people really are hung up on the price. Which is weird as some of those same people I saw in other posts stating they are getting a pre-order for some digitally remastered game from PS2 or PS3 for over $60. Buy what you like, totally agree on that. This game is amazing, just sucks to see it not doing well.

• 1 year later...
On 5/6/2017 at 8:18 PM, ninjaplease123 said:

$15 to play Bloons?! No thanks.

Why wouldn't you want to support the game? It sounds like from your comment you are familar with the game? Is it because you get it free online? 

That is understandable. Sucks to have to pay for free but the amount I put unto the game for the Platinum and amount I still play is steal at $15. Your choice of course, just curious.

I myself am looking forward to that sweet, sweet BTD 6 port to the gaming elite, the Play Station!!

On 5/6/2017 at 10:31 PM, Kulzyc said:

I played the first BTD back in the days, but never played it since, looking at the trophies it seems like a long long grind lol, but I may be wrong. I think I'll buy it anyway

It can be a long grind. My trophy guide (see below) has the game clocked at 115 hours if you are playing specifically for the Platinum. If you are relaxed, enjoy playing for playing yes it will take longer but no trophy is missable and it is impoppable to screw your game up and have to start over.

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/6386-bloons-td-5-trophy-guide

Edited by Matrim_Drasgen