My Specter Knight feats came unlocked

Pavani_

I installed the game again today, to try out Specter Knight for the very first time, and most of his feats were already done. The speedrun, no death, no upgrade... the others that aren't done are all easy, did this happen to anyone else? (I'm playing on ps4 with my save file from vita, where i got the plat)

Edited by Pavani_

3 hours ago, Pavani_ said:

I installed the game again today, to try out Specter Knight for the very first time, and most of his feats were already done. The speedrun, no death, no upgrade... the others that aren't done are all easy, did this happen to anyone else? (I'm playing on ps4 with my save file from vita, where i got the plat)

Nope, mine are still locked (and will most likely stay that way), but maybe it was to do with the save file from the Vita? Maybe the whole cross-save function?

• 5 months later...

Maybe no one reads this anymore, but same thing happened to me right now. 

I played for an hour a couple of months ago and just wanted to play a few levels today. I downloaded cross save data to play on PS4 and saw the feats issue with specter knight. Sounds like the exact same feats OT mentioned, are unlocked for me. ^^

Not really motivating, maybe I start over, I‘m just 2+ bours in!?

Great game btw.

Edited by Alkuk
Grammar

In addition to the above, no trophy seems to unlock anymore. Have done several things like 5 seconds jumping on the ring in the village, also „nice hat“ and other things. But no trophy nor any feat unlocks. will stop playing for now...