King Knight first look

DrakeHellsing

Found this just today, they posted it on the 2nd of June... last year, but to see King Knight in action via a gif is pretty neat: 

Hopefully he wont be far off, since they mentioned they were working on him and Specter Knight at once, so less wait between the two.

19 hours ago, Spaz said:

Hopefully Yacht Club releases standalones for both Plague Knight and King Knight. They already did it with Specter Knight so it's only fair.

I don't a source at hand, but I read that this is exactly what they're planning. In the end, Shovel Knight Treasure Trove, Specter of Torment, Plague of Shadows and King Knight's Campaign shall be availabe as 4 standalone games, with Treasure Trove having all the other games as free DLC (with 2 trophies for each add-on campaign). :) 

At topic, I also haven't seen this animation before. It looks neat. I have no doubt that they'll do good work with King Knight as well. Specter Knight's campaign is a blast atm. :D 

He looks like he controls just like Shovey just all spinny like a top, that's a little disappointing...

I love that Plague and Specter brought their unique controls to go with their powers but King looks like he might be boring, would've preferred Tinker so they could've used his small size in fun ways and just think about the fun they should've had with different mechs for him to use?