I Think I Might be Going Loco For These Trophies (No, But Seriously I Am)

DistantFox

YYEEESSS!!! I'm so excited for this. Locoroco 1 and 2 are probably my favorite handheld games. This remaster is almost like a combination of the two, I think, since I don't remember the crane game or the Muimui house being in the first one. The trophies don't seem too bad, basically just 100% the game. I don't know about the time trials though, those might be annoying. What are your thoughts on the game/trophies? Did you play this on psp? 

God damn, the nostalgia is gonna hit hard with this one.

*checks price on PSN*

Good. I have too much shit to play at the moment anyway, but the second you hit 15 or under I'm gonna be a sucker and buy you again. The visuals are gonna be so good, they looked stellar on the tiny little PSP but cleaned up to 1080 on a kick ass TV, man, this is gonna be gorgeous. 

• Like 3

This is a must have for me :)

These old memories from my PSP days, this was one of my first ever video games played and I really love it.

The platinum is 100% the game plus the minigame trophies.

The most challenging part will be getting all Pickories, because they are easy to miss in some parts. The time trials might have some tricky levels, but I did most of them on PSP.

I spent days playing the crane and chuppa-chuppa minigame, they will be easy to do for me now.

This can be great on Vita's remote play if lag is not an issue :)

I hope they bring to PS4 the other two games. I loved the MuiMui house on LocoRoco 2.

• Like 2

This all looks really familiar, but I'm gonna need to find my UMD and load up my save to see how I did.

This really was a brilliant little game that worked perfectly for a handheld. Kinda sad to see it's not being released as PS4 and Vita. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

This all looks really familiar, but I'm gonna need to find my UMD and load up my save to see how I did.

This really was a brilliant little game that worked perfectly for a handheld. Kinda sad to see it's not being released as PS4 and Vita. 

Sony and many devs use the 'remote play' excuse, so they don't make Vita games anymore if they are on PS4 :(

Edited by charlijaen
Added who are 'they'

Just now, charlijaen said:

They use the 'remote play' excuse, so they don't make Vita games anymore if they are on PS4 :(

Who is "they"? Also, don't lots of new games each week release on PS4 and Vita? If what you say is true, wouldn't that have stopped a while ago?

8 minutes ago, charlijaen said:

They use the 'remote play' excuse, so they don't make Vita games anymore if they are on PS4 :(

That's right ts just lazy piss poor development.  Full Throttle was just remastered recently and its on the PSVita.

Edited by markcavan

If it wasn't for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal. I would have never even heard of this game. xD But since it's getting positive reception from everybody else. It looks like it's worth trying out. I'll probably get it when the price is cheaper. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, marvelboy10 said:

If it wasn't for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal. I would have never even heard of this game. xD But since it's getting positive reception from everybody else. It looks like it's worth trying out. I'll probably get it when the price is cheaper. 

Just listen to some of the music on Youtube, it's so good.

20 hours ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

God damn, the nostalgia is gonna hit hard with this one.

*checks price on PSN*

Good. I have too much shit to play at the moment anyway, but the second you hit 15 or under I'm gonna be a sucker and buy you again. The visuals are gonna be so good, they looked stellar on the tiny little PSP but cleaned up to 1080 on a kick ass TV, man, this is gonna be gorgeous. 

If you had Pre-Ordered it on PSN (as a PSPlus Member though) it was $18, playing it right now :)