Trophy and Game Thoughts

Lars

Hey guys,

I looked at some gameplay and it looks like a fun game, i can't say anything about the trophy difficulty but it looks like most trophies are rather easy because apart from 3 everyone of them has been achieved at least once without a guide.

What do you think?

I have played this for about 2 hours now, at first the controls feel horrible, it felt like when I first played I am bread,  but once you get the hang of it, it's pretty fun. It definitely won't be a hard platinum

I just played this game for 10 hours straight with a friend and I'm so drained.. I got majority of these trophies done. So many of them are so frustrating.. The game can be really fun and silly, but jesus christ it really does get annoying after some time.

• 10 months later...

I have three trophies left to get for the platinum. Some are quite hard. Even when you've watched vids and know what you need to do, doing it is another thing altogether. Controlling this rubbery/ragdoll dude can be really frustrating. I'm afraid I may get stuck on one final trophy, like trying to beat that 3rd colossus in hard time trial mode in Shadow of the Colossus. I'm still stuck on that one... 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...