DLC #5 Trophies?

So we now have the entire list of the eight maps that are coming for the fifth DLC to Call of Duty Black Ops 3:

Shino Numa

Nacht der Untoten

Verrückt

Kino der Toten

Ascension

Shangri-La

Moon

Origins

What do we think? Will all the original trophies accompany each map of DLC #5?

Or will we get somewhere from 10 to 20 trophies overall to cover 8 amazing maps?

• Like 1

Just been confirmed from MrDalekJD from his Moon Remastered stream that this DLC will have old and new trophies, including the Cryogenic Slumber Party trophy which popped in his gameplay!

I assume Shangri La and Origins will be getting the EE trophies back again, and I'm assuming the new trophies will involve Nacht and Verruckt as they never had trophies themselves. 

7 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

Just been confirmed from MrDalekJD from his Moon Remastered stream that this DLC will have old and new trophies, including the Cryogenic Slumber Party trophy which popped in his gameplay!

I assume Shangri La and Origins will be getting the EE trophies back again, and I'm assuming the new trophies will involve Nacht and Verruckt as they never had trophies themselves. 

Really not looking forward to Shang. Took so many years to get the BO1 one done. I dunno, maybe I can luck out an regroup with those users again, since they came from PSNP. 

I'm really hoping for a standalone trophy list, and if lucky, with a Platinum.

It could be possible if Treyarch brings every trophy that already exists on these maps (and adds new trophies for Verruckt and Natch der Untoten) also The Big Bang Theory trophy in Moon (it was an X360 achievement on the Xbox exclusivity deal days).

But sometimes devs are too lazy and maybe they won't bring new trophies at all or just add every map's Easter Egg trophy, who knows...

7 minutes ago, charlijaen said:

I'm really hoping for a standalone trophy list, and if lucky, with a Platinum.

It could be possible if Treyarch brings every trophy that already exists on these maps (and adds new trophies for Verruckt and Natch der Untoten) also The Big Bang Theory trophy in Moon (it was an X360 achievement on the Xbox exclusivity deal days).

But sometimes devs are too lazy and maybe they won't bring new trophies at all or just add every map's Easter Egg trophy, who knows...

It's confirmed it does act as a DLC 5 for Black Ops 3 and not its own game. 

26 minutes ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

Really not looking forward to Shang. Took so many years to get the BO1 one done. I dunno, maybe I can luck out an regroup with those users again, since they came from PSNP. 

I'm not looking forward to doing any Easter Egg again really, once was enough, but nonetheless I'm excited for what is to come with the other trophies!

5 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

I'm not looking forward to doing any Easter Egg again really, once was enough, but nonetheless I'm excited for what is to come with the other trophies!

Doesn't mean it can't have a separate trophy list. Since they said it's including original trophies it'll either be a separate one or like 6 - 8 separate dlc sets. 

Shang won't be hard now with all the QoL stuff in BO3 and gobble gum. I'd be more worried about having to do Ground Control on moon and the dumb misc on Origins.

And watching Noahj456, he said answering a question that it's all old trophies.

If that's true somewhere around 45 trophies across those maps, and that's not including nacht or verruckt as they didn't have trophies. I also didn't count the Kino trophies as ballistic knifes have not been confirmed. They could just be the trophies for the easter eggs and not "all old trophies". 

3 hours ago, willmill97 said:

At least Moon and Origins can be done solo (at least Moon's trophy, not the full ee), but Ascension...3arc have mercy.

3 hours ago, Yuichiro-Akuhei said:

OMG yes please more trophies!!! I can't wait to do all these ee, I never played any of theses maps except origins. HYPE!!! 

You're in for a treat then! Verruckt, Ascension, and Nacht were my faves! The ees aren't too bad, especially with gobblegum and 3-hit downs. Shang will take a lot of cooperation, as I've seen with the BO1 version, but regardless, everything's made simple with Perkaholic and Killing Time. 

4 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Ascension can be done with only 2, at least it's not like shangri-la that requires 4 for the EE

I was thinking about Shang's burdensome ee, but y'know, it'll be even easier to do now, because it's included with all these other maps, instead of being its own DLC pack like on BO1. It gives people incentive to actually play the map. I can guarantee most people who played BO1 didn't buy the Shang dlc. I'm just glad it's not fucking Buried. I never want to do target practice again. 

Edit: Spikemores not returning must mean the easter egg's changed somewhat. 

Edited by ArmoredSquirreXD

5 minutes ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

I was thinking about Shang's burdensome ee, but y'know, it'll be even easier to do now, because it's included with all these other maps, instead of being its own DLC pack like on BO1. It gives people incentive to actually play the map. I can guarantee most people who played BO1 didn't buy the Shang dlc. I'm just glad it's not fucking Buried. I never want to do target practice again. 

Buried and Call of the Dead were the worst, I'm glad neither of them have returned. The EEs will be easier anyways with gobblegums and more variety of weapons

• Like 1

Does anybody know whether I need to have the complete package of Blops 3 (Base game + DLCs) or just the base game only to play this dlc?
In any case, I need to free up some space off my PS4 HDD to redownload this humongous, size wise, game.

Edited by milanbarca82

25 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Buried and Call of the Dead were the worst, I'm glad neither of them have returned. The EEs will be easier anyways with gobblegums and more variety of weapons

You can say that again! Hated George so much, but the plus side was getting two easter egg trophies for one completion, if done on coop.

14 minutes ago, milanbarca82 said:

Does anybody know whether I need to have the complete package of Blops 3 (Base game + DLCs) or just the base game only to play this dlc?
In any case, I need to free up some space off my PS4 HDD to redownload this humongous size wise game.

Base game.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

I think Shang will be easier with just the general QoL improvements from BO3 and gobble gum. 

It's confirmed you just use trip mines in place of spikemores for that part where you plug the holes. 

1 minute ago, Gage said:

I think Shang will be easier with just the general QoL improvements from BO3 and gobble gum. 

It's confirmed you just use trip mines in place of spikemores for that part where you plug the holes. 

Tripmines get to being so useless though. But oh well

1 hour ago, milanbarca82 said:

In any case, I need to free up some space off my PS4 HDD to redownload this humongous, size wise, game.

You only need the base game. However, you won't be able to use some mega gobblegums if you don't have their corresponding DLC downloaded.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

The anticipation for finding out the trophy list is killing me! When do you all think we'll get the whole list? I feel like we wont see it until a day before it releases. 

According to the youtubers playing it, it has 45 trophies, copy and pasted from the previous titles, 20 from w@w, 15 from blops 1, and 10 from blops 2

• Like 2