DLC #5 Trophies?

2 minutes ago, Rowdi said:

I was looking for an alternate method and something that's a little more accessible. Using Undead Man Walking for two steps sucks if you only have a few of them. 

If the mangler spawns how he's supposed to, you can do it without gobblegums. It's not too bad but you HAVE to shoot his arm doing it this way. Valkyrie however is near impossible without it solo.

Edited by ryankamal1998

9 hours ago, ryankamal1998 said:

If the mangler spawns how he's supposed to, you can do it without gobblegums. It's not too bad but you HAVE to shoot his arm doing it this way. Valkyrie however is near impossible without it solo.

Monkey bombs and the Mark 3's L2 for solo Valkyrie. Don't kill the zombies behind you and the Valkyrie. Hopefully, you get the whole horde behind you where you can just keep slowing them down. Chuck a monkey bomb if you get in trouble. The Mark 3's L2 doesn't damage the Valkerie either. Mangler is somewhat easy solo. Shoot his arm off in co-op and the fucker could take off after someone across the map. Easily the most frustrating challenge to me. 

I knew about all the other stuff. Thanks for trying to help though. 

Edited by Rowdi
Addendum

7 hours ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

Moon trophy is soloable. I know shang isn't.

See my quote? It said first round. Even 3 rounds is easy. 

Nope will be coop. It won't be as bad as BO1, since it's included with all the other maps, instead of being a separate dlc. 

My bad meant to quote the guy higher up in the forum.

Trophies are up on PSN after the latest update for Black Ops 3. Still not up on PSNProfiles. 

18 minutes ago, tomsgiraffe said:

My bad meant to quote the guy higher up in the forum.

Trophies are up on PSN after the latest update for Black Ops 3. Still not up on PSNProfiles. 

BO3 had an update? I was just on a few hours ago. Can't wait for dlc.

4 minutes ago, tomsgiraffe said:

Why?

Because of the point limit for dlc. Most you can have in dlc set is 13 bronze. Because they have 12 they could have made one of the trophies silver and it would be the max, equivalent to 13 bronze. If they wanted to make all 3 EEs silver they'd have to remove 2 of the other trophies. 

25 minutes ago, Gage said:

Because of the point limit for dlc. Most you can have in dlc set is 13 bronze. Because they have 12 they could have made one of the trophies silver and it would be the max, equivalent to 13 bronze. If they wanted to make all 3 EEs silver they'd have to remove 2 of the other trophies. 

Good info. I never knew this.

I could have easily lost a couple of the miscellaneous trophies in order to give the EE's a silver though. Bronze just doesn't really do them any justice.

6 minutes ago, charlijaen said:

"Little Lost Girl" and "Time Travel will tell" again will be a challenge.

The most annoying is "Ground Control" I hate random stuff being tied to a trophy :(

The others look OK. It was nice to see new trophies for Kino der Toten & the WaW maps.

Yeah, but at least Shang comes with all the maps, and not on its own, making it easier to find people to play with. I'm not a fan of doing the shang ee, especially after only having finally finished the BO1 one a few weeks ago, but here's hoping. 

1 hour ago, charlijaen said:

"Little Lost Girl" and "Time Travel will tell" again will be a challenge.

The most annoying is "Ground Control" I hate random stuff being tied to a trophy :(

The others look OK. It was nice to see new trophies for Kino der Toten & the WaW maps.

They were tough the first time I did them, no doubt. I'm curious as to how they're going to compare to BO3's current EE difficulty. I finished TTWT on round 14 and LLG on about 20, iirc. They didn't even have a boss fight at the end. I'm not sure they're gonna hold up. 

14 minutes ago, Rowdi said:

They were tough the first time I did them, no doubt. I'm curious as to how they're going to compare to BO3's current EE difficulty. I finished TTWT on round 14 and LLG on about 20, iirc. They didn't even have a boss fight at the end. I'm not sure they're gonna hold up. 

With the mega gums like perkaholic and near death experience (among others), the Easter Eggs will be easier in terms of surviving.

That kinda sucks 12 bronze trophies for a 30$ that's half a game and I feel that the trophies could be done in less then 2-3 days top, maybe hours, understand it's remastered old zombie maps but I expected more trophies in this add on not to stay in a map for 1 hour for 1 trophy in 1 map. I mean now trophies is a big part of the gaming community. completing a EE should be a trophy for each map, and the 12 trophies that they showed us could be a piece of what they showed, don't know just saying cause I believe when I see the trophies on the bo3 game it's offical, but that would be a dumb move if it's really 12.

Just to clear things up. Twelve bronze trophies will be added to Call of Duty Black Ops III (PS4).

Click down below to see the trophies

Spoiler

48L9f45d2.png

It's a Trap! (Bronze)

In Shi No Numa, kill at least one zombie with three different traps in a single round.

52L48685a.png

The Eagle has Landers (Bronze)

In Ascension, escape on all three lunar landers.

55La0a8aa.png

Chimp on the Barbie (Bronze)

In Ascension, kill a space monkey with a fire trap.

61Lacc25c.png

Time Travel Will Tell (Bronze)

In Shangri-La, acquire the Focusing Stone.

65L4394bf.png

Small Consolation (Bronze)

In Shangri-La, use the 31-79 JGb215 on each type of zombie.

66L11c5c8.png

Cryogenic Slumber Party (Bronze)

In Moon, complete Richtofen's Grand Scheme.

71L5c0b06.png

Ground Control (Bronze)

In Moon, prevent each excavator from breaching the base in one game.

82La89d58.png

Little Lost Girl (Bronze)

In Origins, release Samantha.

90L95f00f.png

Overachiever (Bronze)

In Origins, complete all 4 challenges in one game.

cod_bo3_zc_010.png

I said we're CLOSED! (Bronze)

In Nacht Der Untoten, do not let any zombies enter the building during the first three rounds.

cod_bo3_zc_011.png

Acted Alone (Bronze)

In Verrüct, headshot 20 zombies in the courtyard from the second floor of the Asylum.

cod_bo3_zc_012.png

I've seen some things... (Bronze)

In Kino Der Toten, visit every location the teleporter can take you to.

They didn't even bother to adapt the trophy icons to Black Ops III style, they only made 3 new images for the new trophies, but just copy-pasted the WaW, BO & BO2 files :(

I'm really disappointed with this lazy devs :(

Edited by charlijaen

3 hours ago, NCSFan001 said:

given that I've only ever completed the easter eggs on call of the dead, mob of the dead, shadows of evil and spaceland (IW) this is going to be tough for me but definitely excited for the maps!

these are pretty easy easter eggs