Need Help! (Trophy cleanup)

solidpraky

Hi

Due to corrupt ps3 game data I lost some trophies. one of which is special forces trophy (Kill 200 enemies). I resynced with psn and got all back except this one. remember even though I ve 400 kills trophy, this one isnt enabled!

Now this one trophy is stopping me from reaching my platinum.

Any help wud be apprieciated.

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

Thnks guys for the suggestion.

But when the corrupt thing happened, I didnt have the 400 kills trophy. I thought the killing count must ve been reset to 0. So I kept playing and killin ppl & suddenly this 400 kills trophy popped up. It got me confused. I dont think getting another 200 kills will enable this as the killing count must ve bn above 400 now.

Shall I Delete game saves & start over again?

Or Shall I bury my hopes of crysis platinum? :facepalm:

Thnks guys for the suggestion.

But when the corrupt thing happened, I didnt have the 400 kills trophy. I thought the killing count must ve been reset to 0. So I kept playing and killin ppl & suddenly this 400 kills trophy popped up. It got me confused. I dont think getting another 200 kills will enable this as the killing count must ve bn above 400 now.

Shall I Delete game saves & start over again?

Or Shall I bury my hopes of crysis platinum? :facepalm:

Sorry for the late response here... I think you should give what @Beyondthegrave07 was suggesting a try. Save your current game saves to another local profile on your PS3 or to a USB drive and keep them as a backup to revert to.

Delete your game saves (and maybe the game data) from your PS3 via your normal profile. Install the game data fresh by inserting the disc. Start a brand new game and play until you get 200 kills. Try to keep mental track of roughly how many you are getting, as you progress, so you know when you are looking to get the trophy. You can even set the difficulty down, to whatever the easiest is, to make it quicker.

Edit: Let us know how whether it works out or not too.

Edited by bmj14772