Glitch trophies

igruld

15 hours ago, dzstrpc said:

Patch 1.02 today. Patch note says ''Fixed an issue that could prevent progress on some trophies''

Maybe this is a fix for Sherlock trophy on digital version?

This is a great news finally they patch it

7 hours ago, SlipknotNut said:

Just did a full playthrough with the 1.02 patch installed on a digital version and "Sherlock Holmes" trophy finally popped for me. Just replaying the end sequence did nothing though, had to be a full playthrough.

Oh this is bad i was going to try my save data at the end of the game will a full playthrough is going to be a pain but there is no other choice

11 minutes ago, dark69knight said:

Oh this is bad i was going to try my save data at the end of the game will a full playthrough is going to be a pain but there is no other choice

You can skip a lot of things, since you have already all misc. trophies, just aim for "Sherlock", so it will be a quick one ;).

I played it 5 times, before I figured out this mess with 1.01 patch :/.

Yes, when I got the disc version I also tried first just to repeat it from last save - didn't work, you need to do one full PT.

• Like 1

On 10/22/2018 at 7:08 PM, SlipknotNut said:

Just did a full playthrough with the 1.02 patch installed on a digital version and "Sherlock Holmes" trophy finally popped for me. Just replaying the end sequence did nothing though, had to be a full playthrough.

I'll try to get a playthrough in later this week, maybe help confirm your results. Still missing the Holmes trophy myself.

On 24‏/10‏/2018 at 3:04 AM, TheLord_HUMUNGUS said:

I'll try to get a playthrough in later this week, maybe help confirm your results. Still missing the Holmes trophy myself.

I can confirm it like other people who try it

its works only with a new full playthrough old save data won't work 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
31 minutes ago, Schulzahnarzt1 said:

i have both stacks installed, digital Versions, for EU Version it says Version 1.02  Size 7,38 GB and the HK (Asia) Stack says Version 1.00 Size 4,77 GB.

so i guess Asia Digital will not be patched

Never say never! EU digital version was also impossible to platinum after patch 1.01 and suddenly after almost one year it was patched to 1.02 and "Sherlock Holmes" is obtainable again.

Fingers crossed for HK version of this quite nice game!

• 7 months later...

Shut up clown! was the only trophy that glitched for me. Followed a walkthrough guide exactly and every other trophy worked except for that one. The key is you have to speak to Kyra's statue a bunch of times in Chapter 3 before you enter the statues mouth, after you speak to the oracle, go back outside, speak to Kyra's statue until she starts repeating lines, get her candle, speak to her again a bunch of times, use the candle on the lantern, give it to her, DONT PICK UP THE SHARD - and then talk to her statue again and it should pop. 

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

I have no idea what is wrong with my game.

I did 3 full playthroughs already and Useless but beautiful as well as Sherlock Holmes seem to be glitched for me. I tried various combinations of hints on/off in options and never touched L3 or R3 in any of the playthroughs. And I interacted with Spot with literally everything in the game, tried a guide...

I'm out of ideas.

Anyone else who still has problems with these trophies?

On 5/17/2021 at 3:11 AM, RamLem02 said:

I have no idea what is wrong with my game.

I did 3 full playthroughs already and Useless but beautiful as well as Sherlock Holmes seem to be glitched for me. I tried various combinations of hints on/off in options and never touched L3 or R3 in any of the playthroughs. And I interacted with Spot with literally everything in the game, tried a guide...

I'm out of ideas.

Anyone else who still has problems with these trophies?

I noticed you've platinumed the game. How did you solve the issue?

Thanks. :)

• 5 weeks later...
On 18.5.2021 at 6:53 AM, zizimonster said:

I noticed you've platinumed the game. How did you solve the issue?

Thanks. :)

Sorry for the late reply ?

Well, it popped on my 4th playthrough around mid-game (Useless but beautiful) when I was doing something I did twice before, so actually I have no clue why it took so long or what was wrong before. What I changed, though, was, in the 4th playthrough I didn't disable the three "dots" in the option menu, I kept one of them enabled and just didn't touch L3/R3.
Nevertheless it still took me half of the game to get the trophy, so I don't know if that was the point. Sherlock Holmes I got at the end of the game with the one option enabled.

Edited by RamLem02

5 minutes ago, RamLem02 said:

Sorry for the late reply 1f607.png

Well, it popped on my 4th playthrough around mid-game when I was doing something I did twice before, so actually I have no clue why it took so long or what was wrong before. What I changed, though, was, in the 4th playthrough I didn't disable the three "dots" in the option menu, I kept one of them enabled and just didn't touch L3/R3.
Nevertheless it still took me half of the game to get the trophy, so I don't know if that was the point.

EDIT:

Thank you for the reply. I'll keep it in my mind.

Edited by zizimonster

1 minute ago, zizimonster said:

Four playthroughs, wow! You could've platinumed the other trophy stacks for The Witcher 3. :lol:

Was that on New Game Plus or from scratch? :hmm:

Um, was there a difference? lol

I just started a new game after I finished, so basically 4 times the same stuff :)

Just now, RamLem02 said:

Um, was there a difference? lol

I just started a new game after I finished, so basically 4 times the same stuff :)

Sorry about my reply before. I thought I was replying to another glitch on a different topic (The Witcher 3). :)