What's The Easiest Way To Beat The Scenario Campaign?

ChristIllusion12

A friend of mine gave me Tekken 6 over 2 years ago and out of respect I played it but I had to walk away from it as I couldn't beat the scenario campaign as I've never been any good at fighting games. Now I've decided to go back and try and finish it as I'm wanting to clean my profile up a bit but I'm still stuck in the same spot as where I left off. 

I can't seem to find any strategies for beating the scenario campaign along with best items, characters and moves etc. I've mostly been using Lars with the exception of perhaps King on the odd stage.

I can't get pass the Bruce boss stage without either getting my ass kicked at the end or someone knocking me or Alisa over the edge. The other stage is the central tower with Nina, Jin and Alisa... I get up to the Jin stage and I just the shit kicked out of me and don't get me started on it's shit controls or annoying lock on mechanic.

I had a go at trying to beat the tower without using Nancy and spamming Jack-6's attack but I can't find any strategy to deflect the enemies bullets when they start firing guns at you.

Can anybody offer me any advice? I'd really appreciate it :)

Regards,

Adam

PS - If I did the Scenario Campaign in 2p co-op on the stages I'm struggling with, would I still get the trophies for it? 

I'm working on a trophy guide for it but it will take me about 2/3 weeks to complete thanks to personal reasons.. But to anwser your question, pick up one character that you can choose and stick with. Master skills, play to unlock good clothes with some boosters and you will manage. I had problems with 3 missions, I wasn't able to defeat them but I picked up some good clothes and they became much easier.

OK, so you are asking for tips for someone who is a noob to Tekken?

I got you.

Use Kazuya and use Up, left, circle, circle, circle. It's the demon wheel kick, and for some reason, computers have a really hard time blocking it. Both Scenario mode, Survival, and Arcade.

I personally didn't do this for the Scenario mode as I was good enough with Jin to beat it, but I definitely abused this in ghost mode/arcade. There is also a few easy combos you can master with Christie, Eddy, Jack-5 (not really a combo, but an OP punch) and Asuka in practice mode that can make Scenario mode easier.

You may just be lacking in better gear, so make sure you are customizing your characters (both of them). Replaying levels on Hard can usually grant you some decent gear if you are in need of it.

I'm probably dragging this out and stating the obvious, but use items when possible like, bats, chain guns, etc. Makes life easier. Trust me.

2 hours ago, HaserPL said:

I'm working on a trophy guide for it but it will take me about 2/3 weeks to complete thanks to personal reasons.. But to anwser your question, pick up one character that you can choose and stick with. Master skills, play to unlock good clothes with some boosters and you will manage. I had problems with 3 missions, I wasn't able to defeat them but I picked up some good clothes and they became much easier.

That's what all the other trophy guides keep telling me, but nothing works. I don't know what difficulty I have it on (I think medium) as i'm unlocking rank B items, I'm equipping more increased health and attack damage power ups but again, I can't beat the stages. There's an instance where I'm playing as Law or King and I'm using kicks to knock my enemies back a bit but because of the stupid lock on, I will miss completely giving myself an opening for enemies to attack me :/ 

1 hour ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

OK, so you are asking for tips for someone who is a noob to Tekken?

I got you.

Use Kazuya and use Up, left, circle, circle, circle. It's the demon wheel kick, and for some reason, computers have a really hard time blocking it. Both Scenario mode, Survival, and Arcade.

I personally didn't do this for the Scenario mode as I was good enough with Jin to beat it, but I definitely abused this in ghost mode/arcade. There is also a few easy combos you can master with Christie, Eddy, Jack-5 (not really a combo, but an OP punch) and Asuka in practice mode that can make Scenario mode easier.

You may just be lacking in better gear, so make sure you are customizing your characters (both of them). Replaying levels on Hard can usually grant you some decent gear if you are in need of it.

I'm probably dragging this out and stating the obvious, but use items when possible like, bats, chain guns, etc. Makes life easier. Trust me.

Don't you have to beat the scenario campaign to unlock the secret stages to unlock Kazuya? or is there another way? I'm boosting the online trophies tomorrow with a guy so I'll have a practise then :) 

Can you remember what upgrades you used for both your characters? mine are mostly increased health, increased attack damage with a couple of elemental power ups thrown in here and there. I used the flamethrower on the Jin stage for the waves of enemies but then i'd get hit and disarmed and I can't pick it up again because they've all circled around me. Seriously, this game is pretty cheap for it's gameplay :/  

1 hour ago, ChristIllusion12 said:

That's what all the other trophy guides keep telling me, but nothing works. I don't know what difficulty I have it on (I think medium) as i'm unlocking rank B items, I'm equipping more increased health and attack damage power ups but again, I can't beat the stages. There's an instance where I'm playing as Law or King and I'm using kicks to knock my enemies back a bit but because of the stupid lock on, I will miss completely giving myself an opening for enemies to attack me :/ 

Don't you have to beat the scenario campaign to unlock the secret stages to unlock Kazuya? or is there another way? I'm boosting the online trophies tomorrow with a guy so I'll have a practise then :) 

Can you remember what upgrades you used for both your characters? mine are mostly increased health, increased attack damage with a couple of elemental power ups thrown in here and there. I used the flamethrower on the Jin stage for the waves of enemies but then i'd get hit and disarmed and I can't pick it up again because they've all circled around me. Seriously, this game is pretty cheap for it's gameplay :/  

You pretty much covered the necessities on gear. I can't remember if there was one for defense, but equip it if there is.

I focused on attack and health, but I was also able to get a S-Rank item that pretty much put me in constant rage mode. That made most of the game pretty easy after that.

I'm not sure when he's available. TBH, I thought you could play as most of the characters towards the beginning. Though, you could rough it out until you get him, though you don't fight him until near the end of the game.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

What is rage mode? How do you activate it? again, I haven't played the game in a long time so still trying to learn the controls again. The guy who I boosted the online trophies with, he said Baek is a good character to use, he said to spam x+o and down x x x and after doing that, he's a little better but not to the point where I can beat the stage, but I don't have many items unlocked for him yet. 

• 9 months later...
  • 3 years later...

ok seriously how do you beat her? She keeps stunlocking me with freeze and just obliterating my health bar in seconds. I can beat the other enemies, I can get her down to half health, but then she pulls out the i-frame moves and combos me to death. HOW

• 8 months later...

For those having problems beating Devil Jin in Scenario mode - he can be kicked out of the train. I didn't have a top tier gear (had mostly A grade items and a couple S) and managed to complete the Nightmare Train on Medium. It took me three tries to make it and Alisa was defeated when I kicked him through the boundaries with the famous spin attack. So the long grind of stages on Hard isn't necessary to get the trophy. It's still not as easy as it seems, because the gargoyles can be very frantic, especially when there's a lot of them. Just attack Jin so he's close to the edge of the train and then use the Devil's spin kick or whatever the name of this move is. It's a cheap way to beat it without losing a large amount of time for grinding. Hope this helps.

Just platted the game and got to say the Scenario Campaign is kinda trashy. It was already too archaic when Tekken 6 was released - the camera angles, changing between enemies, stage design, mechanics and physics are really poor...This mode reeks of mediocre titles from PS2 era. If Namco/Bandai wanted to make a 3D beat'em-up why haven't they released something genuine in that genre? Sometimes it's not good to kill two birds with one stone.

• Like 3