No errand missions, please help!

stormblast1990

Hello and welcome to all and to those who did plat in this game. So I completed the game and now I'm at chapter 5 "Endless Summer" free roam. I did some of those errand missions during my playthrough, some of them I rejected, but now I can't see anything. I walked all the places on map but errand missions won't spawning. My stats shown that I completed 11 of them. There are 30 needed for trophy. Question is: where the hell all the rest of errand? They don't appear after finish of the story?

Canis Canem Edit (PS4) ported from PS2

Edited by stormblast1990

I had that problem in the Scholarship Edition on Xbox. Try saving the game near an area where errands appear and if none pop on the map reload the save and run around the area a bit where some should appear. It took me a couple of reloads but it helped. Don't know it'll also help on the PS2 ported version but it's worth a try. 

Shame it's not working but thankfully you have a save. Otherwise I would have suggested getting all other trophies and starting a new game since they don't count for the room trophies and it's easy to beat the first chapter so you'll get access to the town.

• Like 1