Tips for trophies

Woodzy_5

Premiership Quarter - Can be tried as many times as you want if you don't get the result by the end of the 3rd qrt then turn the game off and then back on.. To make it easier this can be unlocked in Pro mode.

Local Heroes - Has been confirmed on another site that you can simulate this trophy.

One Game at a Time - Has been confirmed on another site that you can simulate this trophy.

Total Domination - Has been confirmed on another site that you can simulate this trophy.

Double Chance - Has been confirmed on another site that you can simulate this trophy.

The Kid Has Potential - Play each game till you get benched, make sure that you have the most touches and a goal or two, the sim the rest of the game. You should get three votes at the end of the game. (Wish I had of known this beforehand)

BOG - If your not best on ground restart the game. the game does not save till after the scores screen. However making a backup save will also work

Wise Head - Has been confirmed on another site that you can simulate this trophy, however you get less xp for sim games. A tip was posted that once the season goals get close play a game and manually unlock it you will still get full points.

AFL Veteran - Has been confirmed on another site that you can simulate this trophy, however you get less xp for sim games

Not sure on -
Silverware - So far the sim game players have not been able to unlock this via sim games. Which could mean we might have to play every single game.. This will be a grind trophy if this is the case.

You can sim other season trophies as well according to some posts but I have not tried to do so or even started that mode.

Edited by fisty123
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Crash_nv said:

Having trouble with "Bragging Rights" I've won 7 games in a row now and no Trophy. 

(I tried custom matches and got nothing there either)

bragging rights is weird because it wouldn't pop for me either make sure to check if your stats are showing if not it probably won't pop as I won 6 in a row and closed the game down then lost a game and won a game and it popped 

1 hour ago, DBrown_13 said:

Anyone else had problems with 'Cream of the Crop', I got pendlebury to 95 on my second season, now im on my third and it still hasnt popped.

I'm not upto coach yet so I can't help there sorry man! but if you manage to find out keep the group updated :)

9 hours ago, Woodzy_5 said:

I'm not upto coach yet so I can't help there sorry man! but if you manage to find out keep the group updated :)

I finally got it, I had 3 players 95+ but after messaging one of the achievers, you need to do the training schedules instead of manually choosing which stats you want to upgrade.

2 hours ago, DBrown_13 said:

I finally got it, I had 3 players 95+ but after messaging one of the achievers, you need to do the training schedules instead of manually choosing which stats you want to upgrade.

nice man that's good to know! :)

Has anyone got a tip for 'Back to back to back'? I simmed 3 seasons on medium and played and won all finals but didn't get the trophy?

Edit - was playing in coach career. 

Edited by JaseP1988
Missed details

This game is frustrating the hell out of me. Didn't get my trophy for Rising Star, didn't get my trophy for AFL level 50, didn't get my trophy for 50 tackles. Not to mention the number of repetitions for some of the trophies as well. If I had the platinum tomorrow I'd take the game back and get my refund. GOnna have to stick it out and keep it on the shelf for when mates wanna play though.

41 minutes ago, Crash_nv said:

Silverware
In Competition win every competition trophy (Hard+)

Do they mean Brownlow, coleman, norm smith?? 

this isn't very clear

I was more inclined to believe every mode in that section so AFL, VFL, U18, Womens league and so on. As they are trophies not medals.

Back to back to back can be simmed on hard in coach career, the 50 tackles trophy pops around 65 in exhibition, and i think im nearly finished with silverware, not sure if the womens legue will count because they were only added to the main game just before release, ill hopefully have it done tomorrow either way.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BigMitch2202 said:

Back to back to back can be simmed on hard in coach career, the 50 tackles trophy pops around 65 in exhibition, and i think im nearly finished with silverware, not sure if the womens legue will count because they were only added to the main game just before release, ill hopefully have it done tomorrow either way.

How do you sim on hard? Only do a portion of the games and play a handful to make sure you play finals?

• SHARPSHOOTER 

I have kicked 30 straight goals by doing the following.

Start season. Kicked 30 goals straight across 3 games. No trophy

Start season kicked 30 goals straight in one game. No trophy

Start season. Kicked 30 straight goals with one player. No trophy

What gives. What is the specific criteria for this trophy.

SILVERWARE

I have beat all competitions on hard and no trophy. However did it just by going competition. New competition. I simmed all games and turned off / on if lost a final. So dunno if any counted.

Edited by dogga23
Additional info

3 hours ago, dogga23 said:
  • SILVERWARE

I have beat all competitions on hard and no trophy. However did it just by going competition. New competition. I simmed all games and turned off / on if lost a final. So dunno if any counted.

I tired this with no luck also and so have others, the issue is it could be one of them not sim any games trophies but no one knows just yet and its a lot of work to play it all manual if the the trophy does not unlock.

I so far have only done the AFLW without sim but have not done any of the others.

I think I might've been the first or close to for hitting level 50 profile but it glitched for me. I'm stuck on 39828/39600 xp and no matter what I do it doesn't hit the full amount or pop the trophy. Now all my career player names appears as Censored Censored even though I did the first patch before I even turned the game on.

Just thought I'd let everyone know as well, I just attempted to finish the silverware trophy. I played every single game of every season and still no trophy. If anyone finds a way to fix this piece of shit let me know, but I won't be picking it back up again.

Edited by aus_teh_rage
Update

7 hours ago, aus_teh_rage said:

I think I might've been the first or close to for hitting level 50 profile but it glitched for me. I'm stuck on 39828/39600 xp and no matter what I do it doesn't hit the full amount or pop the trophy. Now all my career player names appears as Censored Censored even though I did the first patch before I even turned the game on.

Just thought I'd let everyone know as well, I just attempted to finish the silverware trophy. I played every single game of every season and still no trophy. If anyone finds a way to fix this piece of shit let me know, but I won't be picking it back up again.

I contacted them on Facebook about "silverware" and they just said they would pass my feedback into their achievements team. Doesn't give me much hope seeing as I advised PS4 and achievements are Xbox.

CREAM OF THE CROP

err another trophy not popping for me. I have 3 players ranked 95 in Coach Career. I used the training drills as the above comment says to do. But no trophy. Any tips on getting this one to pop. Took 5 seasons on Hard and the players are now all 34 years old so I can't go much longer with em

7 hours ago, dogga23 said:

CREAM OF THE CROP

err another trophy not popping for me. I have 3 players ranked 95 in Coach Career. I used the training drills as the above comment says to do. But no trophy. Any tips on getting this one to pop. Took 5 seasons on Hard and the players are now all 34 years old so I can't go much longer with em

I got nat fyfe for freo to 98 then i maunally leveled him up in the training and the trophy popped

This game is going in the bin.

Had 5 players on 97 or higher. No trophy and at age 34 they all retired.

Started again. 2 players on 95 no trophy.

Also do objectives not count towards trophies if simulated season.

I counted during one season and it did 39 match objevtives complete.

I have played at least 10 seasons so maths alone tells me I should have done well over 200

10 hours ago, dogga23 said:

This game is going in the bin.

Had 5 players on 97 or higher. No trophy and at age 34 they all retired.

Started again. 2 players on 95 no trophy.

Also do objectives not count towards trophies if simulated season.

I counted during one season and it did 39 match objevtives complete.

I have played at least 10 seasons so maths alone tells me I should have done well over 200

Try going into the training and spend a few points on just one of the people on 95 when it saves that might pop it, and the objectives don't count simulating you have to do them in game but luckily it looks like the match and season objective trophies pop at the same time