Woodzy_5

Tips for trophies

50 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, BigMitch2202 said:

Try going into the training and spend a few points on just one of the people on 95 when it saves that might pop it, and the objectives don't count simulating you have to do them in game but luckily it looks like the match and season objective trophies pop at the same time

Big Mitch you are a star.

I had Clangerfield on 97 I had 155 points to spend.

I manually upgraded 2 attributes only using about 20 points.

Then did the full team upgrade by applying training schedules. Trophy popped as soon as it saved.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dogga23 said:

Big Mitch you are a star.

I had Clangerfield on 97 I had 155 points to spend.

I manually upgraded 2 attributes only using about 20 points.

Then did the full team upgrade by applying training schedules. Trophy popped as soon as it saved.

No problem and the 200 season objectives will unlock with the match objective trophy as i got both after doing at most 5 season objectives

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How did everyone get the Indigenous trophy? I played a single match with every team, crossing them off a list as I did them and got nothing. Difficulty level, game mode etc would be appreciated.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey dude, i just did them all in single game. Exactly as you said. Started with Adelaide, finished with Western Bulldogs.

Just played in beginner and 2.5 min quarters.

 

trophy popped after I used the Bulldogs..

 

I also for each match had the opposition in the indigenous guernsey too, but went backwards, eg. when I was Crows I played Bulldogs, so when i was Bulldogs I was Crows and both teams has the indigenous guernsey on.

Edited by dogga23
Additional info
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dogga23 said:

hey dude, i just did them all in single game. Exactly as you said. Started with Adelaide, finished with Western Bulldogs.

Just played in beginner and 2.5 min quarters.

 

trophy popped after I used the Bulldogs

Looks like I'll be going through the whole list again. The 50 tackles trophy only popped on Beginner for me as well. I've been playing these games on Medium and nothing seems to pop in Single Player for me on Medium. Thanks chief.

 

Also did it pop after the game or at the beginning?

 

Edited by aus_teh_rage
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

5 minutes ago, aus_teh_rage said:

Looks like I'll be going through the whole list again. The 50 tackles trophy only popped on Beginner for me as well. I've been playing these games on Medium and nothing seems to pop in Single Player for me on Medium. Thanks chief.

 

Also did it pop after the game or at the beginning?

 

After the game. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was trying to get Sharpshooter but it wont work. I did 30 goals straight in in coach career on beginner. Also in rookie my goal streak seems to reset if someone else kicks a goal in the team? Any ideas of what I am missing? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, JaseP1988 said:

I was trying to get Sharpshooter but it wont work. I did 30 goals straight in in coach career on beginner. Also in rookie my goal streak seems to reset if someone else kicks a goal in the team? Any ideas of what I am missing? 

I did it on Coach career (beginner), Just simple Rusk smack to CHF, Turn, Torpedo, FF gets easy mark, play on dribble goal. did that 30 times. and trophy popped.

Took me ages though, as I kept getting too fancy and handballing sometimes over the top and would rush a behind, but once I stuck to the above plan it was easy. Just be careful not to be someone like Buddy who if you get the Torpedo flush, it will travel the distance. You wanna kick it from inside the square and never full force.

This way it is always a player controlled person kicking the goal

Good luck.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know how to do the one "Retire after playing your whole pro career at one AFL club"? (One Team Player)
Also (Hall Of Famer) Play all seasons in Career mode, I have done all seasons heaps of times if anyone knows how to do these two would help heaps cheers.
Also is (Lockett End) Kick more than 1360 goals is that any mode or does it have to be in a career mode?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cs_Shaneo said:

Does anyone know how to do the one "Retire after playing your whole pro career at one AFL club"? (One Team Player)
Also (Hall Of Famer) Play all seasons in Career mode, I have done all seasons heaps of times if anyone knows how to do these two would help heaps cheers.
Also is (Lockett End) Kick more than 1360 goals is that any mode or does it have to be in a career mode?

One Team Player - Easy way is just start a rookie career on beginner and simulate every season. I did it and never got booted from the club. I was a LFP for Hawks.

Hall of Famer - You have to play all 23 seasons of your career to completion. Should unlock after the One Team Player trophy.

Lockett End - I didn't trust the game to record goals properly so I did them with my Rookie. On beginner and 5 min quarters can kick 50-60 goals per game.

Edited by aus_teh_rage
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, aus_teh_rage said:

One Team Player - Easy way is just start a rookie career on beginner and simulate every season. I did it and never got booted from the club. I was a LFP for Hawks.

Hall of Famer - You have to play all 23 seasons of your career to completion. Should unlock after the One Team Player trophy.

Lockett End - I didn't trust the game to record goals properly so I did them with my Rookie. On beginner and 5 min quarters can kick 50-60 goals per game.

just got lockett end as this popped up in a random game cheers tho.
So you auto retire after 23 seasons? oh so hall of famer is just play until u retire same as one team player but any team or league?
So you sim seasons not match by match?
Cheers heaps

Edited by Cs_Shaneo
forgot something
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Cs_Shaneo said:

just got lockett end as this popped up in a random game cheers tho.
So you auto retire after 23 seasons? oh so hall of famer is just play until u retire same as one team player but any team or league?
So you sim seasons not match by match?
Cheers heaps

After 23 seasons a message pops up congratulating you for finishing and some other bs so you'll know when you're done. Final season is 2040 I believe.

 

Yeah Hall of Famer is just play/coach until you retire any team. It's easiest to combine it with One Team Player if you haven't already and just do as I did in my Rookie Career.

 

Yeah if you go to fixtures, hit L1 to get to the final round of the season, go to your team and press triangle and it'll sim the whole season instead of having to do it one by one.

Edited by aus_teh_rage
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, aus_teh_rage said:

After 23 seasons a message pops up congratulating you for finishing and some other bs so you'll know when you're done. FInal season is 2040 I believe.

 

Yeah Hall of Famer is just play/coach until you retire any team. It's easiest to combine it with One Team Player if you haven't already and just do as I did in my Rookie Career.

 

Yeah if you go to fixtures, hit L1 to get to the final round of the season, go to your team and press triangle and it'll sim the whole season instead of having to do it one by one.

sweet just made a LFP player then i need another tv while im doing this 23 times lol thanks tho bro after these two i think iv done all besides lvl 50's and silverware that one seems broken to me and everyone i see post about it .
i got dropped to vfl on my 20th season :S
Thanks alot tho man

Edited by Cs_Shaneo
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cs_Shaneo said:

sweet just made a LFP player then i need another tv while im doing this 23 times lol thanks tho bro after these two i think iv done all besides lvl 50's and silverware that one seems broken to me and everyone i see post about it .
Thanks alot tho man

Yeah Silverware is broken until the patch, I made that post earlier.

 

For Profile level 50 just sim Coach Careers on Legendary. Less mucking around if you just start in the VFL because you don't have to worry about stopping and starting during simming because of the pre-season. You'll finish an entire career, maybe a second depending what your current level is. Just make sure when you're close that sim the games individually. My Profile level 50 trophy should have popped except I was simming my entire season. It ended up glitching and saying level 50, but was stuck 1000 xp away from it so I didn't get the trophy and had to delete and reinstall the game to start from level 1 again.

 

For Rookie level 50 I played on Beginner and 5 minute quarters as CHF, then tried to do as many season objectives as possible each game. If you haven't got the 1360 goals trophy then this is the perfect time to go for that as well. I could kick anywhere from 20-60 goals a game depending on what my objectives were. It's the biggets grind of all I reckon. You really can't afford to sim full seasons in this one because your player earns so little experience that it's not worth it (experience is halved or something like that if you sim the games versus playing them). I did sim individual matches towards level 49 though, you can do a couple games to get close to finishing a few of the season objectives and then just play 1 match so you get the full amount of experience.

Edited by aus_teh_rage
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, aus_teh_rage said:

Yeah Silverware is broken until the patch, I made that post earlier.

 

For Profile level 50 just sim Coach Careers on Legendary. Less mucking around if you just start in the VFL because you don't have to worry about stopping and starting during simming because of the pre-season. You'll finish an entire career, maybe a second depending what your current level is. Just make sure when you're close that sim the games individually. My Profile level 50 trophy should have popped except I was simming my entire season. It ended up glitching and saying level 50, but was stuck 1000 xp away from it so I didn't get the trophy and had to delete and reinstall the game to start from level 1 again.

 

For Rookie level 50 I played on Beginner and 5 minute quarters as CHF, then tried to do as many season objectives as possible each game. If you haven't got the 1360 goals trophy then this is the perfect time to go for that as well. I could kick anywhere from 20-60 goals a game depending on what my objectives were. It's the biggets grind of all I reckon. You really can't afford to sim full seasons in this one because your player earns so little experience that it's not worth it (experience is halved or something like that if you sim the games versus playing them). I did sim individual matches towards level 49 though, you can do a couple games to get close to finishing a few of the season objectives and then just play 1 match so you get the full amount of experience.

cheers man im spewing i got dropped on my 20th season lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Cs_Shaneo said:

cheers man im spewing i got dropped on my 20th season lol

Damn was that on Beginner? I'll keep that in mind then. I must've been lucky with mine.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/17/2017 at 6:24 PM, dogga23 said:

I did it on Coach career (beginner), Just simple Rusk smack to CHF, Turn, Torpedo, FF gets easy mark, play on dribble goal. did that 30 times. and trophy popped.

Took me ages though, as I kept getting too fancy and handballing sometimes over the top and would rush a behind, but once I stuck to the above plan it was easy. Just be careful not to be someone like Buddy who if you get the Torpedo flush, it will travel the distance. You wanna kick it from inside the square and never full force.

This way it is always a player controlled person kicking the goal

Good luck.

 

Thanks that worked :) 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Safest way to avoid being dropped to vfl is to make the top 8 every season, if everythings on beginner you shouldnt need to close the application too many times, it took me around 4 hours

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-5-18 at 5:59 PM, aus_teh_rage said:

One Team Player - Easy way is just start a rookie career on beginner and simulate every season. I did it and never got booted from the club. I was a LFP for Hawks.

Hall of Famer - You have to play all 23 seasons of your career to completion. Should unlock after the One Team Player trophy.

Lockett End - I didn't trust the game to record goals properly so I did them with my Rookie. On beginner and 5 min quarters can kick 50-60 goals per game.

 

3 hours ago, BigMitch2202 said:

Safest way to avoid being dropped to vfl is to make the top 8 every season, if everythings on beginner you shouldnt need to close the application too many times, it took me around 4 hours

How on earth are you kicking 60 goals a game. I keep getting subbed even with 99 endurance.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, dogga23 said:

 

How on earth are you kicking 60 goals a game. I keep getting subbed even with 99 endurance.

Play as a CHF on Beginner with 5 minute quarters. When the first bounce goes up maybe 3/5 times your team get possession so run a little to the right and stand on the 50m arc then keep hitting the square button for them to kick to you. As long as you don't have any trouble with the wind you should be able to kick around 4 goals per minute give or take. Try not to do too much sprinting around. It's just repetition of really quick plays. I found that I'd still be subbed off towards the end of the 2nd quarter as well, so just wanted to find a way to score as quick as I could.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, aus_teh_rage said:

Play as a CHF on Beginner with 5 minute quarters. When the first bounce goes up maybe 3/5 times your team get possession so run a little to the right and stand on the 50m arc then keep hitting the square button for them to kick to you. As long as you don't have any trouble with the wind you should be able to kick around 4 goals per minute give or take. Try not to do too much sprinting around. It's just repetition of really quick plays. I found that I'd still be subbed off towards the end of the 2nd quarter as well, so just wanted to find a way to score as quick as I could.

Ok. I have to start a new rookie season as even though I kicked 86 goals and averaged around 20 disposals a game and got BOG in all but maybe 2 games I still didn't get NAB rising star. Rrr. Did you have any issue though with kick strength. My first maybe 10 games a full force kick wouldn't even travel the 50m

Edited by dogga23
Spelling
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2017 at 9:36 AM, dogga23 said:

Ok. I have to start a new rookie season as even though I kicked 86 goals and averaged around 20 disposals a game and got BOG in all but maybe 2 games I still didn't get NAB rising star. Rrr. Did you have any issue though with kick strength. My first maybe 10 games a full force kick wouldn't even travel the 50m

That sounds like an absolute stich up, I would kick 4 goals, get maybe a couple more touches and then when I was benched I'd sim the rest of the game and get Man of the Match every single time.

 

Yeah of course, the two most important stats in my eyes are Kick Strength and Endurance. Those are the two I would always upgrade first.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-5-20 at 9:36 AM, dogga23 said:

Ok. I have to start a new rookie season as even though I kicked 86 goals and averaged around 20 disposals a game and got BOG in all but maybe 2 games I still didn't get NAB rising star. Rrr. Did you have any issue though with kick strength. My first maybe 10 games a full force kick wouldn't even travel the 50m

I never got nab rising star until i made a new player and made his age 18 then got it first season 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cs_Shaneo said:

I never got nab rising star until i made a new player and made his age 18 then got it first season 

I'll try this. As yeah my bloke was 17.

I will let you know how we go.

Cheers.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.