New Need for Speed Game 2017!!!!

I would like to add an unpopulat opinion here: I loved every single Need for Speed from the first to The Run, with my favourite being ProStreet.

I've been very disappointed with MW2012, especially after seeing all cut contents, and pissed off by NFS2015.

Proud NFS player since I'm 2 years old, I really hope NFS2017 will bring back what made the series unique.

• Like 1

Nice. For whatever reason, I always have fun with the NFS games. Of course The Run wasn't that great but I actually really liked how you drove from coast to coast and the tracks featured a lot of that changing landscape. One of the things that made The Crew so interesting to me.

2 hours ago, LeetWolf2 said:

They've released a Need for Speed almost every year without fail, why is this a surprise that one is being released again?

I didn't read every comment but who said they were surprised? I see more excitement than anything else. The last yearly release was Rivals, likely just to make a 'Next-Gen' game for launch. There was year break between Rivals and NFS 2015 and there was a year break between NFS 2015 and NFS 2017. I am cool with that as long as the DLC stays free.

Well, I've only played two NFS games - the two most recent ones, Rivals and Need for Speed - and I've enjoyed them both.  Rivals' story was a little meh though, but still a fun game.  If this proves to be just as good as those (or better) then I'll be very happy.

Edited by Spider-Man916

I'm a weirdo when it comes to games. I usually like games others don't and sometimes pass on ones critically acclaimed. With that said my experience with NFS is spotty. I played NFS II and III:HP  on PC, Hot Pursuit 2 on GC and Most Wanted(2012)/Rivals on PS. Also have the latest that I haven't played yet. I loved all of them and I'll welcome this one too. I'm glad the always online will be gone though.

On ‎09‎.‎05‎.‎2017 at 7:28 PM, diskdocx said:

Maybe. After the DLC bullshit with the last release, no chance I buy this day 1. Will wait at least a year to see what happens.

Me too!!! I don't and will never forget how hard and pain in the ass it was to get the three prestige trophies. I will never ever trust a Nfs game again before ALL DLC's are out. :P

@Zerathel Where are youuuuuuuu? :D Now the time is coming to remember people not to trust NfS DLC behaviour if they are 100% Trophy gamer!!!

Edited by Dini_at_home_400
  • Like 1