ZombieLover84's Dispute

ZombieLover84
By ZombieLover84 in Flagged Game Disputes,
ZombieLover84 Injustice: Gods Among Us
This game had some glitchy trophies for a lot of people. For me, the trophy that glitched was Ultimate Battler. I finished all the various battle, my last being the "Impossible" Battle. I used Solomon Grundy and a specific patch (the method of using some particular moves were patched, and as far as I know using a lower patch number to obtain a trophy is not against the rules).<br /> <br /> I had not done Top Rung, and I couldn't find relevant information online as to why I had not gotten Ultimate Battler. I don't remember if this was the specific post, but I did find another example of Ultimate Battler not unlocking.<br /> <br /> http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/injustice-gods-among-us/270660-trophy-ultimate-battler-glitched.html<br /> <br /> I updated to the current patch and that did not unlock it. As I couldn't go back to the previous patch with my save file without losing my progress (and I wasn't going to redo the Impossible Battle again as that took hours even with the Solomon Grundy strategy) I decided to get what I could that was left and move on.<br /> <br /> I finished up Tom Rung (beating classic mode with all non dlc character's), and my last character, and I don't even remember who it was, popped Ultimate Battler as well as Top Rung. I do not know why. I was connected to PSN at the time, and I also know I was not using the Ultimate Edition of the game. (I was using a disc version of original game so I could decline patches).<br /> <br /> I have not searched much to see if there are anymore examples of Ultimate Battler glitching on anyone. It is one of the few glitches I have encountered over the course of trophy hunting that does not seem widespread. However you can easily check various trophy hunting forums to see this game had some glitchy trophies before certain patches. I'm not sure if playing on a lower patch is why it glitched or if it's a glitch on any version of the game.<br /> <br /> But other then playing on a different patch version for part of trying to get one trophy, there was nothing else different from normally playing the game.
  • 5 replies