Metal Gear Solid 4

tinman_1954

CQC Bear Emblem #9 - To get the emblem you must grab an enemy, inject him, release him and grab him again for a total of 100 times. What do you do with him the 2nd time you grab him? Kill him, put him to sleep, inject him again or what? The trophy guide kind of leaves you hanging here. I'M SO CONFUSED! lol   Is it possible to stack this action with the requirements for another emblem, say head shots?

Simple CQC grabs or throws are enough for the Bear emblem. You don't have to inject 'em unless you're going for the Bee emblem. 

So just grab the enemy, inject him, then wake him up and do it again. I think you need a 100 CQC grabs or throws for the Bear emblem, and you gotta inject 'em 50 times for the Bee emblem.

And yes, you can stack different actions on the same enemy and still meet the requirements for the emblems.

• Like 1

This is where I'm getting confused. The Bear requires you to grab, inject, release and grab again. The Bee requires you to only grab and inject. So if I just go for the Bear, is the Bee obtained automatically? The Ant and Gibbon are basically set up the same way. So if I can stack emblems then I should be able to perform the Ant, Gibbon, Bear and Bee, in that order, all on the same enemy right? Why have two separate emblems for doing basically the same action??? Japanese game developers don't make things THAT easy! They like to make you grind yourself to death! lol  There are three things I don't like in games. Obsessive grinding requirements, a cheap trophy count and redundant game play. Japanese developers are guilty of all three and then they call it fun. If I really like a movie I might watch it twice, not eight time in a row. Would end up hating the move and never want to watch it again. lol

Edited by tinman_1954
incomplete