I and It Trophy

DividedByMankind

https://harryninetyfour.com/prey-trophy-guide-roadmap

"VERY MISSABLE! – YOU MUST GET THE KILLING BLOW ON THE MIND CONTROLLED HUMANS, IF SOMETHING ELSE KILLS THEM OR THEY EXPLODE THEN IT’LL VOID THE TROPHY! AFTER EACH MIND CONTROLLED KILL, CHECK YOUR “STATS” AND SEE IF THE HUMAN KILLS WENT UP. TROPHY UNLOCKS AT 42 KILLS."

Edited by imOvray

• 2 weeks later...

It's important you land the first hit on every single person you have to kill, to make this easy for you, manually save each time you enter an area that requires a kill, Quick save after each one, and after each kill check the Stats tab on the menu to see if you have gotten a Humans Killed count, if the number goes up, you got it, if not, reload and redo that kill.

An easy way to make sure nothing else interrupts your kill is with the Stun gun and silenced pistol, render them unconscious with a stun then headshot them a few times with the pistol, If a mind controlled human has their head blown off or is killed by any other means other than you doing damage to them they won't count.

The earliest Stun gun you can get is right in the area you get the Gloo Cannon for the first time. Use it to climb up to the second floor of that area, and you should find a dead body with a disruptor stun gun along with some ammo. Good luck!

• 1 month later...

Having an issue with mind controlled enemies in fitness center. On all three playthroughs i have done, Oliver Benoit kills himself by attempting to walk through fire.

On the first two playthroughs, i figured it was because i spent too much time exploring the area. But on my third run, my "I and It" run, i've been running through areas. mostly just trying to kill humans in the order outlined under "I and It" in the trophy guide, and beat the game.

Anybody got any ideas as to how this is happening? On my next run, should i just hustle straight to the fitness center and do that first before clearing the other areas of crew quarters?

I found it useful to come in from above the fitness centre and freebird my way down the stairs, but yeah, a lot had an issue with people walking into the fire in there, just need to keep reloading till you get it.   I don't know if the order you clear areas matters, but I'd do the fitness centre first just to get it out the way.   It's worth noting you need to kill the 'cook' within the crew quarters area too, I did a run whereby I killed him endgame by sniping him in one of the escape pods and stupidly it didn't count as a kill, it may have been a glitch but I wouldn't take any chances as it certainly didn't count for me and I did land the kill shot.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, danceswithsloths said:

I'll give that a shot then, i didn't know there was a way to come in from above like that until now. Thanks :)

I can't rightly remember where the vent shaft is, it's been a while, but I think it's from the bar/stage area somewhere.   I did four playthroughs of the game and I was still finding hidden short-cuts right up to the very end.   Another useful tip is recycler charges work well in there too (as well as any blockage you might not have the relevant leverage skill for, generally speaking), as long as they don't spot you and head pop obviously. :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, danceswithsloths said:

Having an issue with mind controlled enemies in fitness center. On all three playthroughs i have done, Oliver Benoit kills himself by attempting to walk through fire.

On the first two playthroughs, i figured it was because i spent too much time exploring the area. But on my third run, my "I and It" run, i've been running through areas. mostly just trying to kill humans in the order outlined under "I and It" in the trophy guide, and beat the game.

Anybody got any ideas as to how this is happening? On my next run, should i just hustle straight to the fitness center and do that first before clearing the other areas of crew quarters?

I just snuck in as soon as i has access and glued the leaking pipes, then went about my business as usual. You don't need to necessarily get in and kill them straight away, just remove the danger first.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I just snuck in as soon as i has access and glued the leaking pipes, then went about my business as usual. You don't need to necessarily get in and kill them straight away, just remove the danger first.

That's a fair point, gloo up the fire, then go finish everything else up in order. I'll probably try that as well. Thanks :) 

Edited by danceswithsloths
  • Like 1