How many people are needed to 100% zombie mode on this game?

I actually earned all trophies solo (on ps4), didnt even have ps+ at the time, but for the easter eggs i should say you really must try going for it with at least 3 players (for the last 2 ee), on ps3 i had a lot more trouble with it, guess i just was lucky on ps4 (cause luck is probably the most-needed thing in this), but if u need a hand, maybe i can help

I think all but "cheapskate" and "burgle burgle burgle" can be done solo. These need at least one teammate. As the person above me said, these will be a lot easier with more people. Simon says with a zombie on your ass really isn't the most helpful thing.

• Like 1

@Pavani_ you don't really need anyone else. It can all be done solo. I chose to do the first two DLC's with one other person. I'm currently doing the third DLC now and we're finding it easier with more than two because of some luck based steps.

AW zombies is nowhere near as good as Treyarch's. I hate the rng element to some EE steps that artificially lengthen the EE. And I especially don't like that the zombies die on their own letting the rounds advance.

Edit: I forgot about the two trophies that ryankamal1998 pointed out. I was thinking along the lines that you meant player count required to do EE's. 

Edited by Rowdi
Addendum

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2017 at 5:31 PM, Smashguy said:

I've started it this morning with two friends and got flip flop trophy in one try. :D

It should be good if we have full team party and we will complete all DLC trophies 100%.

I found some of the DLC maps to be more difficult with more people. There aren't a lot of good places to train and the rounds seem to go on forever once you get to 20. Imo, two people work out almost perfect for most maps. Carrier was the one EE that was easier with three.

• 2 months later...

It's easier to do every EE solo, I've done all the trophies solo (100% the game in 5 days, fastest achiever) but "Cheapstake" and "Burgle Burgle Burgle", had a friend that partied up with me for that.

Oh, and just a tip, play in local, not online (unless you want to get the trophies to display in Descent, on the trophy showcase where you can see the completion of main and secondary easter eggs).

• 2 months later...
On 6/17/2017 at 10:25 AM, Rowdi said:

I found some of the DLC maps to be more difficult with more people. There aren't a lot of good places to train and the rounds seem to go on forever once you get to 20. Imo, two people work out almost perfect for most maps. Carrier was the one EE that was easier with three.

On 5/10/2017 at 8:51 PM, ryankamal1998 said:

I think all but "cheapskate" and "burgle burgle burgle" can be done solo. These need at least one teammate. As the person above me said, these will be a lot easier with more people. Simon says with a zombie on your ass really isn't the most helpful thing.

On 5/10/2017 at 8:23 PM, DJ_AdruA said:

I actually earned all trophies solo (on ps4), didnt even have ps+ at the time, but for the easter eggs i should say you really must try going for it with at least 3 players (for the last 2 ee), on ps3 i had a lot more trouble with it, guess i just was lucky on ps4 (cause luck is probably the most-needed thing in this), but if u need a hand, maybe i can help

On 8/23/2017 at 0:17 AM, Tay said:

It's easier to do every EE solo, I've done all the trophies solo (100% the game in 5 days, fastest achiever) but "Cheapstake" and "Burgle Burgle Burgle", had a friend that partied up with me for that.

Oh, and just a tip, play in local, not online (unless you want to get the trophies to display in Descent, on the trophy showcase where you can see the completion of main and secondary easter eggs).

Hey Guys,

Is it possible to 100% all dlc's on local coop/splitscreen?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Demon--Prototype said:

Hey Guys,

Is it possible to 100% all dlc's on local coop/splitscreen?

I've read others have said that they've gotten cheapskate and burgle, burgle, burgle trophies in local co-op/split screen, so I don't see why not. 

• Like 1