Glitch hard mode

Aaron_Tellez

did you use chapter select during your run, for example to get a missed collectible or something?

i read somewhere that using chapter select voids your difficulty setting and you'll only get the "normal" ending trophy.

so make sure to use chapter select only AFTER you finished your playthrough, if that was the case.

2 hours ago, Aaron_Tellez said:

Also glitch in the trophy "Prophet" I did not hide in any barrel or closet and I did not skip the trophy.

There are parts of the game in which you are forced to hide in a closet, these are the only parts where it's allowed to hide

On 2017-05-10 at 6:38 PM, Rose_OmnisLacrima said:

There are parts of the game in which you are forced to hide in a closet, these are the only parts where it's allowed to hide

You are never forced to hide in a closet you are only forced to hide in a locker iirc.

16 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

You are never forced to hide in a closet you are only forced to hide in a locker iirc.

I'm not misleading anyone, after you're being chased by the monster you're forced to hide inside the WC and in a closet at school.
Closet / toilet/ locker whatever !

Edited by Rose_OmnisLacrima

• 2 months later...
On 2017. 05. 11. at 7:42 PM, Rose Amicitia said:

I'm not misleading anyone, after you're being chased by the monster you're forced to hide inside the WC and in a closet at school.
Closet / toilet/ locker whatever !

You can't hide in wood 'furniture' closets which can be found inside buildings.Those are cubicles in the WC and lockers in the school.

Edited by Lacek84

Wow complete the game without changing battery's and on Insain mode say if u are running around in the darkness like a damn headless chicken and you run into a pack of battery's, will u auto pick them up like outlast whistleblower? You would be screwed.

18 hours ago, afc-razor-84 said:

Wow complete the game without changing battery's and on Insain mode say if u are running around in the darkness like a damn headless chicken and you run into a pack of battery's, will u auto pick them up like outlast whistleblower? You would be screwed.

With practice you can reach the end without reloading the battery, it's crucial NOT to use the battery in the first few chapters. Try to turn off the lights in your room for example .... if you get blocked somewhere, just give a few clicks on the camera in nightvision mode (but don't use it for more than 3 seconds for example) there is a part of the game where you will lose battery because of the use that nick and laird give you ... with practice you can get to the end and win this trophy! But remember that you will suffer a little until you achieve perfection

• Like 1

On 5/10/2017 at 6:38 AM, Aaron_Tellez said:

Finish the game on hard difficulty and do not skip the trophy :(

It's not a glitch. I did the same mistake by using chapter select to get a few missed collectibles during my hard playthrough and i didn't unlock the trophy upon completion of the game.