Premium trophy card

I don't know if there is a thread for this one so i start a new one. I have issues with premium member trophy card, even if i change icon layout it won't work, i have always game and trophies. Also the image, even if i change and save  there is always custom image. Any help?

Edited by Lo_Strigo

24 minutes ago, Lo_Strigo said:

I don't know if there is a thread for this one so i start a new one. I have issues with premium member trophy card, even if i change icon layout it won't work, i have always game and trophies. Also the image, even if i change and save  there is always custom image. Any help?

Did you try to clear the browser cache or force a hard reload of the trophy card by pressing CTRL + F5 while being in the browser (when using a desktop?

Cause I see your trophy card with the list of latest platinums.

4 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

Did you try to clear the browser cache or force a hard reload of the trophy card by pressing CTRL + F5 while being in the browser (when using a desktop?

Cause I see your trophy card with the list of latest platinums.

I'm using a tablet but as soon as i have My desktop back i try to do what you have suggested.

edit

apparently everything working fine by now, i don't know if someone of the staff take action because i have dome nothing.

28 minutes ago, Lo_Strigo said:

I'm using a tablet but as soon as i have My desktop back i try to do what you have suggested.

edit

apparently everything working fine by now, i don't know if someone of the staff take action because i have dome nothing.

It's actually not a thing the staff could influence directly. It's more like browsers normally try to cache images, scripts, etc. so they don't have to load the whole content of a website again when you visit a new subpage. Still they ask the server if there's a newer version of the resource to get and that doesn't work as one of the two (browser or server) messes up and still thinks that the old image is up to date.