BTD5 14.99$ / 15.99€ !?@&%§?!

SlavesGamingHD

Is it just me or is the price just extremely too much?

I got the deluxe for 10€, mobile like 4€ and steam for free because I got a code for buying deluxe but I also bought the club membership for Battles.

I really like to support NinjaKiwi because I love their BTD games since BTD1 but 15$ is just too much for just copy and paste the game.

There's nothing new so why do we have to pay more than we would have to pay for the steam version? That does not make any sense.

I think 5$ or 7$ would be okay. I really don't know if that's fair to the community.

What about your thoughts?

15 bucks Little Man, I will gladly put that money into NinjaKiwi's hand...... :D

Sorry. The reference was just screaming at me. However, I honestly do think that $15 is very reasonably price. Sure the game existed already online but it is a flash game. Coding it and changing its format takes time, money and energy. Essentially, every time they do they are making a new game. Sure most of the work is already done but they have to go in and make sure that the code is changed for everything for the new platform. It is why the mobile version costs money. I don't know about Steam as it is already a computer based game on the web so I am not sure as to why it is even on Steam except for the potential of playing it offline.

Sure, would I have loved it for free? Of course. However, I knew that was not going to happen unless it fell into the free game of the month for PS+. A great game, super glad it came to PS. Hopefully, with these purchases, NinjaKiwi will update and add some DLC or maybe even make a BTD6.

******BTD6 NOW EXISTS!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE PLAYSTATION PORT******

Edited by Matrim_Drasgen