Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DrakeHellsing

Percentage of Missions to be completed

5 posts in this topic

For the last trophy of completing missions, where is the percentage to be at? Cause it's starting to get a bit daunting with completing them all, and I'm only at about 49% done with them, some being a bit... annoying, such as Sentinel.  It'll be easier for me to know when it could unlock based upon the percentage of all missions completed.

It's 96% with the DLC.  There are 500 total missions with all characters.  So, you need to do 480 of them, which is 96%

Just now, grimydawg said:

It's 96% with the DLC.  There are 500 total missions with all characters.  So, you need to do 480 of them, which is 96%

Ah thanks for that, I knew there were 20 I could skip because of Jill and Shuma Gorath.  But geez... looks like I gotta get even better if I want that trophy.  I mean I think for 49% done, I've done well as is.  But again, thanks for that answer :)

Keep in mind you're likely doing moves too early some combos to connect.  Otherwise, the moves will whiff.

Just now, grimydawg said:

Keep in mind you're likely doing moves too early some combos to connect.  Otherwise, the moves will whiff.

Yeah I know, it's so picky, I remember doing some and pulling off what it needs... but a tiny bit too early, or a tiny bit too late for it not to count and having to keep going at it.  I mean I have Sentinel's third mission to do which is going to be a pain, connecting the second half of his move properly in regards to timing.  But all in all, it'll all count towards the end.  I mean, I am doing what I can with the game for sure... to the best of my ability that is.