MonthlyMadnessTC

Monthly Madness - Team theme for November!

December vote   19 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your favorite!

• Games with snow (HC: Snow has to stay throughout the entire duration of the game)
    • Games literally about, inspired by, or featuring a festival similar to Christmas (HC Christmas has to be involved in the story of the game)
    • Games with ice levels (HC: Whole game is based on ice)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

763 posts in this topic

Cheating a bit here currently (and I hope to have a better plat in place), but I decided just to go ahead and plat Star Ocean 3 and Star Ocean 5, for the 10 plats=$10 event from Sony Rewards.

On 11/10/2017 at 3:29 PM, MarkusT1992 said:

Has anyone a suggestion for a short game that fits the theme?

Oxenfree, maybe.

Sorry for the late post--been busy with school and a new job. I'm going to use a skip for last month, having gone through and platted Tokyo Xanadu.

Stat Changes

Platinums: +17

100%: +7

Completion: +5.45

Edited by cerafinn

On 13/11/2017 at 1:29 PM, starcrunch061 said:

Cheating a bit here currently (and I hope to have a better plat in place), but I decided just to go ahead and plat Star Ocean 3 and Star Ocean 5, for the 10 plats=$10 event from Sony Rewards.

Oxenfree, maybe.

Hey! Congrats on finishing your games! :P I've updated your stats. I wish they'd bring the rewards to Europe as I get quite a lot of platinums in a year so it would be a lovely surprise to get a little reward :) Here's hoping they do it sometime in the future! Any plans on what your going to spend your reward on?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Edunstar84, sorry this is a little late, I've updated your stats! :D Congrats on finishing your game :). Did you enjoy playing it? It sounds great! You should make a guide and share what you've learnt ;).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 hours ago, cerafinn said:

Sorry for the late post--been busy with school and a new job. I'm going to use a skip for last month, having gone through and platted Tokyo Xanadu.

Stat Changes

Platinums: +17

100%: +7

Completion: +5.45

Hey! :) It's nice to hear from you! :) I hope your enjoying your new job and school's going well. I've updated your stats and thank you for the easy copy/paste stats :).

Here's a little update from me as well while I'm here! :) 

I've finished Fable: Anniversary today and 1000G'ed it! It's my first 1000G'ed game on my new account so I'm super chuffed with that and I've never managed to get all the Achievements in a Fable game before! On Topic though, you work as a team with the other Heroes in the game and with other people in the world of Albion. I've given myself a Gold trophy because if this was ever brought over to the PlayStation, it would definitely have a platinum trophy. :D 

Edited by Pikachu

4 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

@Edunstar84, sorry this is a little late, I've updated your stats! :D Congrats on finishing your game :). Did you enjoy playing it? It sounds great! You should make a guide and share what you've learnt ;).

Thanks! I'm not sure if I want to because I need to do 2 more fresh playthroughs to be sure of a few things. I might try again in the new year.

Would you count Psycho-Pass for the theme?

You actually only play one charcter but are part of a team sonsiting of 6-8 people. IIRC we didn't say you have to play at least three characters.

I got the plat for South Park: The Fractured But Whole which fits this months theme because you play with four characters at a time and the overall roster is around 12. 

13 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

I got the plat for South Park: The Fractured But Whole which fits this months theme because you play with four characters at a time and the overall roster is around 12. 

Congrats on finishing your game Kent! :D I've updated your stats for you!

21 minutes ago, MarkusT1992 said:

Would you count Psycho-Pass for the theme?

You actually only play one charcter but are part of a team sonsiting of 6-8 people. IIRC we didn't say you have to play at least three characters.

Yeah I'd count it for you as I've counted Fable: Anniversary for mine and you only play as one character but have a team consisting of 3/4 heroes that help throughout the story. Hope this helps! :) 

Finished up .hack//G.U. Last Recode, which fits the theme of the month, as well as the hardcore requirements! I also got it for the Weeblympics event, so it works for the other event challenge too. Just need to find a good game for next month now. x_x

Edited by ExHaseo

5 hours ago, Pikachu said:

Yeah I'd count it for you as I've counted Fable: Anniversary for mine and you only play as one character but have a team consisting of 3/4 heroes that help throughout the story. Hope this helps! :) 

Great, now I only need to finish it in time.

Well, I'm not going to pick up my Star Wars Battlefront II pre-order so I'll need something else to play for the theme.

I don't think me and my wife will get through Octodad and Snipperclips Plus in time.

I'm playing Alienation later this month for KYC with @MarkusT1992 and someone not in the MM event, so I might just let that one count for a :silver:.

Time for a mid-ish month update.  Really wasn't sure if I was going to have anything for the team thing this month doing another Kill Your Completion event this month, especially with the games I chose, but I kept working away at Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters and finally finished the platinum.

While there is a visual novel setup to the storyline half, your ghost hunting is a strategic grid game where you control a team of up to 4 ghost hunters. You move in turn-based style to track and knock out ghosts with minor RPG stat/gear management for your hunters. You can also do additional jobs around Tokyo for extra XP/cash. I've really enjoyed this game having played it through on Vita almost 2 yrs ago and decided I wanted to replay it so I played the PS3 version through PSNow. In a couple years, I'll probably come back to this for the Daybreak: Special Gigs edition to play it again.

So, I get my platinum for the month even if there's no hardcore in sight for me. Heck, I'll be lucky if I finish another game this month.

Edited by Kevvik

I'm hoping that I am Setsuna will be on sale in December for their 12 days of Christmas sales. Otherwise I'll just do Uncharted 2. I was supposed to start it about now, but I've been stuck on a game I want to finish on my Vita.

I don't think I will plat FFX on time, right now I have no internet conection at homse so I can't update my profile, but in spite of that I still need to farm a LOT more, right now I could easily destroy the final bosses and some optional ones, but there are some superbosses that demand you a full farming and also a good startegy, the worst thing is that thanks to the lack of internet conection at home I could'nt use a guide for collectable so I lost 2 Al-Bhed Primes and will need to replay the game to half of the main story in order to get them... That said, I may not plat it on time, but I will plat it for sure, all these inconvenients only makes me want more that :platinum: :eyebrow: