[2017-2018] Monthly Madness

Ooooh!

Shared account, now that's clever :)

And my latest mentions are already in there, awesome!

Good going @SyIaris and @RizzleAbbey12! Good luck!

Edit: I noticed that the changes from my post below were forgotten, if someone could update my icons like I mentioned that would be great.

On 2017-5-3 at 7:57 AM, BillyHorrible said:

@xFalionx, if you're still updating the OP, I'd like to make some changes, don't want to use double icons  so I'm making some changes in the challenge icons:

Going to use This War Of Mine as the icon for 'complete a game that counts for a different event'. 1S880e7c.png

Going to use The Playroom as 'complete a game because of this event' as "not playing it soon otherwise" is true for that whole game, while for Hue it's only true for the final trophy. 12Sf53a37.png

Changing up the '4 in one month' icon so The Playroom does not get used twice (adding Ultratron to it). b8snE54.png

My current completion percentage is 51,07% so it's +0,39% from the start of the event. Probably +0,4% since I did not synchronise the last trophy I earned yesterday but whatever.

Edited by BillyHorrible
  • Like 2

Nice solution for the OP problem.

It seems that Type:Rider was counted for this month :). I'm still not sure weather Shadow of Mordor is enough to count. So far I had one bigger cave and a few very small ones.

If possible I want to change my suggestion for next months theme from

Games based on something that has already been or could in the future be shown on TV (HC: games based on live action) (1 user) to

Games with 35 base game trophies (HC: 50 base game trophies). I'm not quite sure about the amount of trophies. 35 might be a bit low. Maybe you could do 40.

This seems to be a better theme. @SyIaris and @RizzleAbbey12

• Like 2

I guess I forgot to post about my completed game from the other/older thread. Anyways, I platted Dokuro! It's a puzzle-platformer about one of the Dark Lord's minions saving/leading the princess out of hell. 

Oh yes! And thanks to you both for taking over :)

Edited by Edunstar84
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

Edit: I noticed that the changes from my post below were forgotten, if someone could update my icons like I mentioned that would be great.

Thanks!

Should be corrected now. Sorry about that, there are probably going to be a few hiccups at the start.

edit: Like the double edit that apparently just happened. Oh well, we'll get it straightened out.

Edited by SyIaris

12 minutes ago, MarkusT1992 said:

It seems that Type:Rider was counted for this month :). I'm still not sure weather Shadow of Mordor is enough to count. So far I had one bigger cave and a few very small ones.

You're kidding, right? Just how much caves do tou want before it counts as the hardcore requirement? The hardcore requirement is "at least partial underground/cave setting". Shadow of Mordor has a whole lot of earth/dirt, especially in the first map,and it has lots of small caves and at least two very big ones, it definitely counts for the hardcore requirement.

7 minutes ago, SyIaris said:

Thanks!

Should be corrected now. Sorry about that, there are probably going to be a few hiccups at the start.

edit: Like the double edit that apparently just happened. Oh well, we'll get it straightened out.

Don't worry about it, we'll patiently remind you both every time something is wrong :)

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

Ooooh!

Shared account, now that's clever :)

And my latest mentions are already in there, awesome!

Thanks for pointing it out, we've changed it for you. 

Thank you! I'm looking forward to doing it!

29 minutes ago, MarkusT1992 said:

Nice solution for the OP problem.

If possible I want to change my suggestion for next months theme from

Games based on something that has already been or could in the future be shown on TV (HC: games based on live action) (1 user) to

Games with 35 base game trophies (HC: 50 base game trophies). I'm not quite sure about the amount of trophies. 35 might be a bit low. Maybe you could do 40.

This seems to be a better theme. @SyIaris and @RizzleAbbey12

We've updated you! Congrats on finishing Type: Writer! I would count Shadow of Mordor for this month. I'll check with Sylaris first though to see if she agrees.

Edit: Yeah Shadow of Mordor is good to use. Have fun with it!^_^

Yeah you can change it, it sounds like a good suggestion. A lot of games now do have more than 35 so perhaps we could have that as a hardcore challenge and the 40 trophies one as the main one. 

24 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

I guess I forgot to post about my completed game from the other/older thread. Anyways, I platted Dokuro! It's a puzzle-platformer about one of the Dark Lord's minions saving/leading the princess out of hell. 

Oh yes! And thanks to you both for taking over :)

I've updated you! And congrats on the plat!

Your welcome! We are glad to!^_^

12 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

Don't worry about it, we'll patiently remind you both every time something is wrong :)

Haha thank you!^_^ You'll need to with me:facepalm:

Edited by RizzleAbbey12

8 minutes ago, RizzleAbbey12 said:

Yeah you can change it, it sounds like a good suggestion. A lot of games now do have more than 35 so perhaps we could have that as a hardcore challenge and the 40 trophies one as the main one.

Then let's say 40 trophies as standard and 50 as HC.

• Like 1

@Hemiak, you've been updated! Congrats on your plat for Terraria!^_^ That's definitely a good plat to have on your profile and really satisfying when it's done.

@Enma8910, you've been updated too so congrats on your platinum for May! Also we've let it count for the hardcore requirement as well so well done on that too.:)

6 minutes ago, MarkusT1992 said:

Then let's say 40 trophies as standard and 50 as HC.

Sounds good. I'll note it down:)

@MarkusT1992, I've just remembered, you've already suggested a theme for next month in the form of "Games based on something that has already been or could in the future be shown on TV (HC: games based on live action)" so would you like to change this to the one you said above or would you like to keep this one?

Edit: Sorry just read your previous post again and saw that you've already said you want to change it. I'll do that now.

Edited by RizzleAbbey12

Finally posting a suggestion for June's theme (I think it's a good one):

- Games where you can play as a group/party/team

(examples: plenty of JRPGs, GTA V, Broforce, Rayman Origins/Legends, etc.)

Hardcore requirement: games where you can face an opponent group similar than yours

(examples: any football game [both American and European... :lol:], any game with team-based multiplayer, Pokémon, fighting games with "tag systems", etc.)

Nice move, @SyIaris and @RizzleAbbey12 - I hope I can help you the best way possible (I still don't know how...).

5 minutes ago, JoaoQuique said:

Hardcore requirement: games where you can face an opponent group similar than yours

(examples: any football game [both American and European... :lol:], any game with team-based multiplayer, Pokémon, fighting games with "tag systems", etc.)

Nice move, @SyIaris and @RizzleAbbey12 - I hope I can help you the best way possible (I still don't know how...).

Nice, sounds like a good one.  :yay:

I don't think we know either, honestly. It'll certainly take me a little time to figure out exactly what I'm doing.

2 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

Notposting any updates should help, that gives them less to do B)

Har har.

Just for that, maybe I'll stop being lazy, unpack the Wii, and spam your thread~

10 minutes ago, JoaoQuique said:

I had a similar idea in mind althought it was a bit different. My idea was three playable characters or more and six as HC excluding Fighting games. But your idea is close to mine.

17 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

I call your bluff. DO IT!

Better yet, buy a Switch and start spamming two out of my three events.

Maybe. The bigger part of the problem is trying to find something it can be hooked up to.  :P

Think I could technically spam all three of your events. Zelda just didn't grab me...

16 minutes ago, SyIaris said:

Maybe. The bigger part of the problem is trying to find something it can be hooked up to.  :P

Think I could technically spam all three of your events. Zelda just didn't grab me...

BOOOOO, infidel!

Also, if the biggest part of the problem is finding something it can be hooked up to... Yeah, definitely go with the Switch B)

Just now, BillyHorrible said:

BOOOOO, infidel!

Also, if the biggest part of the problem is finding something it can be hooked up to... Yeah, definitely go with the Switch B)

What I played was absolutely gorgeous, it's the tissue paper weapons that should be blamed. Playing an entire game with those sounds like torture.  :(

Just now, SyIaris said:

What I played was absolutely gorgeous, it's the tissue paper weapons that should be blamed. Playing an entire game with those sounds like torture.  :(

I thought it would be bad at first but the game is really generous with giving you weapons. I often had a full bag (and I upgraded a few times), I had to drop the worst weapon every time I found a new better one. And I've upgraded my weapon slots a few times!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

I thought it would be bad at first but the game is really generous with giving you weapons. I often had a full bag (and I upgraded a few times), I had to drop the worst weapon every time I found a new better one. And I've upgraded my weapon slots a few times!

That's good to hear; the first battle didn't exactly leave a good impression, what with the stupid twigs breaking in two hits. I'll have to get back to it sometime when I have a break from events. Thanks!

I think this got lost in the shuffle. I posted these a week or so ago. This should add two gold stars for the month. 

100%  +2 = 38

Knytt Underground

- another event (KYC3) 

- HC: Underground is literally in the title. xD

Nova-111 

- another event (KYC3) 

- HC: you play as a space geology research vessel exploring the inside of asteroid caves. 

@Hemiak Yeah, we probably missed a few things like that. Should be fixed now, sorry - does that look right? It seems like the 100%s were caught.

10 minutes ago, ShogunCroCop said:

So Dishonored is started...unfortunately, my job offer fell through so I am back to interviewing...so I do not know what kind of demands on my time there will be. Hopefully, Ill still be able to get more than Bronze this month.

I'm sorry to hear that... hope the interviews go well for you and things get sorted out soon.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Hemiak said:

I think this got lost in the shuffle. I posted these a week or so ago. This should add two gold stars for the month. 

100%  +2 = 38

Knytt Underground

- another event (KYC3) 

- HC: Underground is literally in the title. xD

Nova-111 

- another event (KYC3) 

- HC: you play as a space geology research vessel exploring the inside of asteroid caves. 

Sorry about that, I didn't see these when I was updating.:facepalm: Congrats on finishing those games and gaining those gold stars.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, SyIaris said:

@Hemiak Yeah, we probably missed a few things like that. Should be fixed now, sorry - does that look right?

Looks fine to me. Thanks for the quick turnaround. 

41 minutes ago, RizzleAbbey12 said:

Sorry about that, I didn't see these when I was updating.:facepalm: Congrats on finishing those games and gaining those gold stars.

All good man, and thanks.