[2017-2018] Monthly Madness

I've finished two games for this month. Both also count for the hardcore requirement. :)

First, Soul Axiom, which is set in the future where deceased souls get transferred/uploaded into a virtual reality. During one specific level, you can even travel through time.

The second was Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus. Very fun as well, although I had to do three playthroughs instead of just two, to fully upgrade every weapon.

Here is the plat image along with my updated stats:

1Sb77b40.png

Challenges:
- Complete a game that counts towards a different PSNP event.

- Complete a game that fulfills the Hardcore requirement of that month.

Stat changes during the year:

Platinum trophies: +59

100% completed: +4

Completion: +0.17%

• Like 1

I just finished the final trophie's on Horizon Zero dawn, so I got that 1 platina and finished all dlc's. (I think I did mention I got this game platina and that I was thinking about getting all the trophie's) 

And I got the Lego Marvel Avengers platina and finished all the DLC 

I think Horizon Zero dawn count's for the HC Requirement and It's also a game I'm using for the backlog event (since I got the first trophy over a year ago) not sure that event counts? 

I just got the plat for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided which takes place in 2029 and completed all of the dlc, the breach mode in the game was really annoying but the story dlc was all great!

I'm going to try and finish off Prey before the end of the month to cover completing a game I got the first trophy in a year ago.

Next month I'll try completing a game that counts for another event but not sure what event to join or what I can play that is water related.

@fishy10101, Camp Wannalottaplat starts June 1 and one of the categories for that game is "Hang Out At The Lake". You could join that event, or if you don't want to, you can at least look at what people are playing for that category for some ideas on water-theme games.
I also see on your profile than Danganronpa 1-2 Reload is at 90% completion-- that would fit the water category (if it's what's chosen at the end of the month... which looks likely at this point) as Danganronpa 2 takes place on an island and there are several scenes were people talk about going swimming. Would fit the minor requirement, but not the hardcore.

Edited by eigen-space
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, fishy10101 said:

I just got the plat for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided which takes place in 2029 and completed all of the dlc, the breach mode in the game was really annoying but the story dlc was all great!

I'm going to try and finish off Prey before the end of the month to cover completing a game I got the first trophy in a year ago.

Next month I'll try completing a game that counts for another event but not sure what event to join or what I can play that is water related.

One Piece Pirate Warriors - if you still have it.

My game for the month is Nom Nom Galaxy :) in it you have to go to different planets and build a soup factory and then ship the soup out into the universe. Silly little game but was good fun up until the end game grind. The servers are rubbish though making the co-op stuff a pain.

• Meets Hardcore Requirement
  • Counts towards my backlog in the Australian Trophy League (another event)

Barely made it this month :P

A  mini update before the end of the month. I chose Borderlands the Pre-Sequel - so far I've completed the story, I have one side quest left and the DLC. Along with some miscellaneous  trophies. I still have one more day left I'm not giving up! I really do want the platinum!

Edited by scarishbal

@Uchiha_Snake__, I'm not familiar with the game so I can't say whether or not it fits the theme. I'd say that as long as the gadgets you use aren't widely available for people to purchase today, then it counts.

As far as finishing on June 1 for the other event, I'll count it for this month as long as you get it on June 1 :) 

Edited by eigen-space

1 hour ago, eigen-space said:

@Uchiha_Snake__, I'm not familiar with the game so I can't say whether or not it fits the theme. I'd say that as long as the gadgets you use aren't widely available for people to purchase today, then it counts.

As far as finishing on June 1 for the other event, I'll count it for this month as long as you get it on June 1 :) 

You can see some of the gadgets here, there are also  googles that allow you to see every device that use electricity and hack stuff from meters away, and also your gun can disable cameras, lights and stuff with a small PEM

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Uchiha_Snake__ said:

You can see some of the gadgets here, there are also  googles that allow you to see every device that use electricity and hack stuff from meters away, and also your gun can disable cameras, lights and stuff with a small PEM

Cool-- I think it works. Good luck on the plat and in that event! I think a lot of people in this event are participating over there as well :) 

So for this month I finished the newly released Detroit: Become Human. Fantastic game, Fantastic Plot, Fantastic characters. Would recommend if you're interested on this style of game. I got the platinum so id like to use this 1S703b96.png as my image. It also completes the HCR as it takes place in 2034.

@eigen-space

• Like 1

After completing Ratchet & Clank early this month I tried to finish Horizon: Zero Dawn which I haven't finished.

The only other game I got the plat for this month was Dark Arcana: The Carnival which doesn't fit the theme.

So here are my end of the month stats

Platinum trophies: +13

100% completed: +2

Completion: +4,82%

Edited by MarkusT1992
  • Like 1