Awkward Ride Home trophy

DividedByMankind

22 minutes ago, ser_davos said:

Yes it should say Cargo Hold 0 and Cabin 2. Can you check a security terminal and see if any characters show their life sign as Nominal other than Morgan, Dahl and Danielle Sho?

I've checked m8, and the only 2 persons that are showing as nominal is Morgan and Danielle :(

That is very strange. I know there is a glitch where Dr. Igwe will show up in two different places after saving him - in your office and still in the Cargo Bay at the same time. When you went back to the Cargo Bay to kill everyone there did you kill the Dr. Igwe that is in there as well?

I experienced the glitch with 2 Igwe's and I did not kill the second Igwe in the Cargo Bay but I still ended up with 0 people in the Cargo Hold at the very end. Maybe for you it is worth travelling to the Cargo Bay to check if this other Dr. Igwe is in there? If he is then killing him may give you the 0 passengers at the end.

1 minute ago, ser_davos said:

That is very strange. I know there is a glitch where Dr. Igwe will show up in two different places after saving him - in your office and still in the Cargo Bay at the same time. When you went back to the Cargo Bay to kill everyone there did you kill the Dr. Igwe that is in there as well?

I experienced the glitch with 2 Igwe's and I did not kill the second Igwe in the Cargo Bay but I still ended up with 0 people in the Cargo Hold at the very end. Maybe for you it is worth travelling to the Cargo Bay to check if this other Dr. Igwe is in there? If he is then killing him may give you the 0 passengers at the end.

The double Igwe glitched my run of it out, Igwe just doesn't do anything anymore in the office after I accidentally killed him in the Cargo hold thinking it was just a random dude because he should have been in the office. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ser_davos said:

Yeah, it is really strange, 6th run actually for this plat :(

1 hour ago, Harry94_ said:

The double Igwe glitched my run of it out, Igwe just doesn't do anything anymore in the office after I accidentally killed him in the Cargo hold thinking it was just a random dude because he should have been in the office. 

Yeah, it is kinda funny haha 

1 hour ago, DividedByMankind said:

Yeah, it is really strange, 6th run actually for this plat :(

Yeah, it is kinda funny haha 

When you look in your stats at Humans Killed, what is that number? I believe it should be 41 at the end of your Awkward Ride Home run. I'm just thinking maybe one of the killable characters not tracked on the terminals might have slipped past you, like the volunteer or fake chef.

3 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

I have killed everyone exept igwe until the end! Killed igwe after the neuro opt. Only me and Dahl in the shutlle. 

It still says 

Cargo hold: 1

Cabin: 2

Am i doing something wrong?

It should say

Cargo hold 0? And cabin 2?

The Igwe duplicate on the cargo could be counting towards it and if you kill the cargo one the one in your office becomes unavalible for the quest just after you attain the "Incapacitad Dahl" objective go to the cargo and make sure you kill him do a second save just in case.

47 minutes ago, StilRh said:

Dr.Igwe is not giving me the incapacitate Dahl quest. I've killed everyone except him, Dahl and Alex. It's the only thing in the way of my platinum trophy.

Can you elaborate a little bit if possible, which part of the game are you currently at? And have you been following a guide for the Awkward Ride Home trophy and been absolutely certain to stick to what it tells you?

There seems to be a lot of issues with this trophy, most of them coming down to a glitch where Igwe is in two places at once: in your office and in the Cargo Bay. Everyone who has run into a problem has eventually been able to get the trophy and the platinum though so if you can just explain your exact situation there will definitely be an answer to help you.

• Like 1

I think it was because I killed clone Iggy in the cargo bay (whilst sparing the office one). I've kept them both alive this time and the side quest and the incapacitate quest were both offered. Just killed the iggy in the neuro division - not in office and his cargo bay clone has vanished. Hopefully it'll pop for me this time.

That worked! Got it!

Edited by StilRh
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, StilRh said:

I think it was because I killed clone Iggy in the cargo bay (whilst sparing the office one). I've kept them both alive this time and the side quest and the incapacitate quest were both offered. Just killed the iggy in the neuro division - not in office and his cargo bay clone has vanished. Hopefully it'll pop for me this time.

That worked! Got it!

Yeah it treats both copies of Doc the same usually, so killing Cargo Bay Igwe = real Igwe dead. Very odd.

Congrats on platinum!

• Like 1

I just did this few hours ago the exact same way as @StilRh

I don't know if this was fixed in 1.02, but if you are going for this, all you have to do is to let Dr. Igwe alive, do the surgery with Dahl and kill doctor there with him after the surgery. This way, you don't have to go kill the other one in Cargo Bay, because, simply, he won't be there anymore. I'm saying this because lots of people go kill the copy first and that should be unnecessary. Also don't mind there are 4 ppl in the cargo hold at the end.

Got the :platinum: after this. Congrats to everyone who got it!

Edited by Lowlliet
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Lowlliet said:

I just did this few hours ago the exact same way as @StilRh

I don't know if this was fixed in 1.02, but if you are going for this, all you have to do is to let Dr. Igwe alive, do the surgery with Dahl and kill doctor there with him after the surgery. This way, you don't have to go kill the other one in Cargo Bay, because, simply, he won't be there anymore. I'm saying this because lots of people go kill the copy first and that should be unnecessary. Also don't mind there are 4 ppl in the cargo hold at the end.

Got the :platinum: after this. Congrats to everyone who got it!

So I have only to kill dr. Igwe after surgery? 

12 hours ago, scr3am83ita said:

So I have only to kill dr. Igwe after surgery? 

Yes. That should do it. You can still check Cargo Bay though, just to be sure. Of course, you still have to kill everyone else after that except for Dahl.

Kill mind-controlled humans in Crew Quarters, kill Luka, save Dr. Igwe, kill Mikhaila, do the surgery, kill him, go to Cargo Bay, kill everyone, kill Alex. You should have 37 human kills and you are good to go.

Edited by Lowlliet
  • Like 1