6 weeks to get as high a level as possible.

christof1712

Hi guys and girls

i'm Chris and while I am mildly addicted to trophy hunting, i don't get a lot of time to get as many as I like as I have a wife, 3 month old baby and a job where I work 65 hours a week. However wife and child are going away for 6 weeks, so in an effort to stay away from the pub and spending too much money I want a plan to do as many plats as possible. I currently have 56 platinums and would like to get to 100. I have never done regional accounts, but will set it up by the time I start, which will be in early June. Has anyone got an idea of where to start?, Just want to work my way through a list as quickly as possible really. Any help is greatly appreciated, happy to help other people with trophies, and add people as friends on ps. Don't mind buying games as long as they are £15 or under. Cheers.

• Like 3

For the 6 weeks I don't have a preferred genre, I will go back to playing titles I enjoy after, just trying to catch up with a friends level while I have some free time. I don't mind playing the same game more than once, although saying that I have not attempted that yet, and I imagine it will get tedious, but hey, that's my problem.

B1rvine, can I ask what you don't agree with in that list. That is the sort of list I am looking for, but I just want to start with the quickest first and work my way down. 

There are quite a few games that are cheap right now on the store under 15 pounds. I just purchased Bully of there which seems like a fun and easy game to platinum. Also consider the GTA titles on sale if you wanted something old school. Would love to help with any other games you pick up if you need any assistance!

PSN: joshdaviees :):) 

Edited by joshdaviees
  • Like 1

I think overall it's a good list.  I'd probably remove the games that have online components.  Some of the games are easy, but longer.  Some are harder, but quick.  For example I'd have added Sound Shapes, removed Saints Row.  I haven't played most of the games, but I do think there's some better choices for speed.  As pointed out in the thread, there's some Visual Novels that can be very quick. ( I don't think I'd enjoy them, but agree with the position. )

Little nightmares, Slain back from hell, Earth's Dawn, Mercenary Kings, Ys Origins, Earthlock, Hyper Light Drifter, Outlast 2, Velocity 2x, Jotun, The Last Guardian, Furi, SoTC/Ico collection, Metal Gear Solid series. Also, 56 plats in 5 years is definitely mild trophy hunting. That's like 11 plats per year which is roughly one plat a month.

Edited by FOX
  • Like 2

Only properly started trophy hunting in October of last year, and since then I have gone up a level a month which I aim to keep doing, although it obviously gets harder and harder. The person I am trying to catch is level 37 so it will be a long time until I catch him. Thanks for your input guys, I appreciate it. 

Edited by christof1712

• My Name is Mayo
  • Mr Massagy
  • Nubla (other region stacks)
  • Albedo (other region stacks)
  • Minecraft: Story Mode
  • Minecraft
  • Sound Shapes x6
  • Root Letter
  • Steins Gate
  • ARK: Survival Evolved (seriously, you can do this in like 3 hours using console commands)
  • Enigmatis: Ghosts of Maple Creek
  • Life is Strange
  • Most Lego games
  • Gemini: Heroes Reborn
  • The Book of Unwritten Tales 2
  • Grim Fandango Remastered
  • Sherlock Holmes: The Devils Daughter
  • Catlateral Damage
  • Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart
  • Until Dawn
  • Adventure Time: Jake and Finn Investigations
  • Snoopy's Grand Adventure
  • Oxenfree
  • Bridge Constructor
  • Super Exploding Zoo
  • Toro
  • Valley
  • Sky Scrappers
  • Ether One
  • Dex
  • Oceanhorn
  • Buff Knight Advanced
  • Infamous Second Son
  • Infamous First Light
  • Broken Sword 5

Take your pick out of some of those

• Like 1

As someone who has a live in girlfriend who may as well be a wife, and a 14 month old, I must say I envy those 6 weeks dude. I love my situation, but I miss staying up to 3 playing shit damn near every night.

The Telltale bundle's on sale, at least on the Aussie PSN. There's one for around 30 which has Walking Dead 1 and 2, Game of Thrones, Wolf Among Us, and Tales from the Borderlands. All have plats, except Walking Dead 2, though if you've got the time I'd recommend you play it anyway. Borderlands is on PS+ this month though so that's always an option. All are quick and enjoyable lists. Also just Telltale games in general, you can grab these plats in no time and have a blast if you enjoy glitches galore point and click.

-Tales from the Borderlands

-Walking Dead 1

-Wolf Among Us

-Batman

-Game of Thrones

-Back to the Future

-Minecraft Story Mode (though I played episode 1 on Xbox and it bored the shit out of me)

-Walking Dead 3 (episode 1 to 4 are out now, but 5 should be out by the time you're doing this)

Resogun is a blast and an easy plat. Cross buy gives you 2 plats if you care to do it again on PS3 or Vita. 

inFamous First Light is a fun game and a really easy platinum, inFamous Second Son is a fun game and an easy platinum but will take longer than First Light.

Duke Nukem 3D on PS4 is a ridiculously easy platinum and a fucking great game, if you're already a fan, the new levels are a blast. Currently on sale on AU PSN too.

Coffin Dodgers is a laugh and a quick plat, but the fun comes in split screen, which you probably won't be doing during the time off.

There's shitloads more, but they're just a couple of easy ones that are fun to play and aren't a full on piece of horse shit. 

Also Rocket League is a piece of piss and a blast if you've not yet jumped in. Overrated, sure, but still a hell of a lot of fun.

• Like 1

Thanks, I have done most of the telltale, I still have back to the future to do, and I will get round to restgun and first light. The other are done though. I have also not got any foreign accounts yet, a bit unsure how, as I don't want to, for example, set up an American account, play game of thrones and then not have those trophies pop up on my level 21 account. Probably worrying over nothing, also not sure what games are available on what stores. Bit of a noob at all this. 

Mayo and Mr Massagy for 2 quick one

then all Tell Tale games

then Hidden Object games

The Order, GOW 3 are on sale..., Until Dawn is $10 I think

maybe you could get like 50 plat from these lol

I believe most of them are under $15-20

• Like 1

Can't recall all the games that you already have, but I'd suggest the following:

Alien Breed: Impact

Assassin's Creed: Liberation

Assassin's Creed: Rogue

Batman: Arkham origins: Blackgate

Beyond: Two Souls

Captain America: Super Soldier

Everybody's Gone To The Rapture

Heavy Rain

Hitman GO

Lara Croft GO

Lego Batman 2

Lego Marvel Super Heroes

Life Is Strange

Metal Gear Solid 3

Mini Ninjas

Murdered: Soul Suspect

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands

Remember Me

Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments

Splinter Cell series

Tales From The Borderlands

Teslagrad

The Wolf Among Us

The Order 1886

Tomb Raider: Anniversary

Tomb Raider: Legend

Tomb Raider: Underworld

Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark

Trine trilogy

Until Dawn

Volume

Wrecked: Revenge Revisited

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Delete as applicable. :)

Edited by StewartBros

Hey Guys

Just wanted to say thanks, I have begun to make a few extra accounts and have started to buy a few games now in preparation for the trophy hunt, just got Teslagrad, sly series, rugby world cup and mr massagy. If anyone sees any good sales of easy games would be grateful if you could let me know. I think I will be starting on the 28th of this month if all things go according to plan. Then I just need to dodge work somehow!!

Chris