Pox Nora

AnRoDr

• 2 weeks later...

Going by the things I read from the PC version, which has been out for quite some years, you can use ingame currency to buy more runes and spells. Naturally you can spend real money, but with a bit of patience you need not do that to progress in the game.

Downloaded it today, but have yet to play it 

Had the same problems the day I downloaded it, but now it works perfectly. I did see that there was maintenence on PSN, so that might have caused it.

Played the 3 training missions and I love it! Bit of a mix between Magic the Gathering and Final Fantasy Tactics

As far as I know, haven't played much yet, you can play as much as you want. Could be that in ranked modes there's a limitation, but it seems unlikely. 

Not sure if you get anything, Plus member or not. Although I think you have to be Plus to game online ?

When you complete the training modes for each faction in the game, 8 in total, you get a starter deck per faction 

EDIT:

This is from the PC community:

Gaining Gold
PoxNora used to have a reputation for being a "Pay to win" game, however this has changed! You can now build good basic decks very quickly and cheaply and eventually build many competitive decks without spending a penny. To make the most of this Gold pay attention when you login to your dailly goals - you can gain around 2-3000 gold per day just by completing these goals and doing the dailly skirmish.
Edited by AnRoDr

Got a game started today but then new problems appeared.

The game doesn't adjust to my screensize. So it clips the edges, making it impossible to see what is what in the HUD.

The startscreen cuts the letters of the sign 'Marketplace' at the 'p' so it's like atleast 2-3 cm cropped on that side atleast.

Haven't found a setting to adjust this and using the standard application setting on the PS4 does nothing.

See if I can report this somewhere to the devs.

But it seems like this might be my first 0% game unless they do some magic on a Vita version later on.

Not had any of those problems? Maybe it has something to do with the settings on your television?

14 hours ago, xX-andoid-Xx said:

Cool, thanks buddy and is soon as it's on Vita I will join in the fun.

750MB, just checked on the store ?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AnRoDr said:

Not had any of those problems? Maybe it has something to do with the settings on your television?

750MB, just checked on the store 1f642.png

Have had the same setting for games on my TV for seven years (PS2,PS3,PS4, WII, WII U, NES, SNES, Dreamcast and can't remember an issue with it previous to this. Might find a work around to this if I fiddle with the settings on the TV though. 

Might wait for a Vita version instead since I read on the official forum that the gameplay suffers from playing with a joypad when the game is made for M+K.

19 hours ago, Rhasget said:

Have had the same setting for games on my TV for seven years (PS2,PS3,PS4, WII, WII U, NES, SNES, Dreamcast and can't remember an issue with it previous to this. Might find a work around to this if I fiddle with the settings on the TV though. 

Might wait for a Vita version instead since I read on the official forum that the gameplay suffers from playing with a joypad when the game is made for M+K.

I'm waiting for the vita version as well but they may not be adding touch controllers but it's a 50 - 50 chance.

But they said this on Facebook and I quote:

The PSVita will require more optimization before it is released.  The benefit of that will be the game running even better on the PC, Mac and PS4 once the optimization is finished. As for PSTV there are no plans to directly support that hardware.

• 1 year later...

There is a nice trophy glitch with the game. You don't have to play the single player campaigns on legendary to get those trophy's as I got the one for win 5 single player campaigns on legendary difficulty with playing it on normal difficulty. Hope that makes sense 

• Like 3

On 7/19/2018 at 4:23 AM, tgyi15 said:

There is a nice trophy glitch with the game. You don't have to play the single player campaigns on legendary to get those trophy's as I got the one for win 5 single player campaigns on legendary difficulty with playing it on normal difficulty. Hope that makes sense 

Amazing, I've been postponing this game, because of the tough legendary difficulty campaign, but with that glitch, i can easily get my plat now. thanks for the information.

On 18/07/2018 at 10:23 PM, tgyi15 said:

Are you doing something special to make it happen though? Like switch difficulty or something?

• Like 1

On 18/07/2018 at 9:23 PM, tgyi15 said:

I'm just wondering how this glitch is done as i'm pretty eager to start this game

Just complete 5 single player campaigns on normal difficulty and you will also get the trophy's for legendary difficulty. You can't complete the same campaign 5 times and expect to get the trophy it's not that type of a glitch it's just a difficulty mode glitch. Happy playing 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tgyi15 said:

Just complete 5 single player campaigns on normal difficulty and you will also get the trophy's for legendary difficulty. You can't complete the same campaign 5 times and expect to get the trophy it's not that type of a glitch it's just a difficulty mode glitch. Happy playing 

Thank you for getting back, that makes the game much easier then and such a simple glitch :))

Edited by Alegarz

• 3 weeks later...
On 05/08/2018 at 9:50 PM, Alegarz said:

Thank you for getting back, that makes the game much easier then and such a simple glitch :))

Hey, looks like you're quite advanced in the game, could you tell me a couple things? I have many questions. Like can you play Vita and PS4? With the same account or just different accounts? (same account is possible in some games). And can you play against people from different regions?

Oh and does the legendary glitch still works?

Also what is getting you off the last two trophies? I may attempt this soon, I have 1 PS4 and two Vita so I may be able to make my life easier with boost.

Thanks.

Edited by GastNDorf

• 1 month later...
On 25/08/2018 at 4:57 AM, GastNDorf said:

Hey, looks like you're quite advanced in the game, could you tell me a couple things? I have many questions. Like can you play Vita and PS4? With the same account or just different accounts? (same account is possible in some games). And can you play against people from different regions?

Oh and does the legendary glitch still works?

Also what is getting you off the last two trophies? I may attempt this soon, I have 1 PS4 and two Vita so I may be able to make my life easier with boost.

Thanks.

Hey GastNDorf, sorry for the extremely late reply as I've only just recently started trophy hunting again. 

Firstly, I haven't got a vita so I have no idea with anything vita related. Secondly, yes you can play against people from different regions, you can even cross play with people from steam, which is how I was boosting. I created steam, then downloaded this and that made the process easier for me, as on PC the controls are much better to use.

The legendary quest glitch does still work, it even goes beyond that. What I mean, is that you can play custom bot games on any difficulty and each time you win one it'll count towards the legendary campaign completions, making this trophy much easier, but can still be a little tricky.

If you plan on boosting wins, keep in mind that each ranked play game has to last longer than 5 minutes. Otherwise, it will not count even if you win.

I can get the trophy for reaching limited league whenever I like, but I'm just waiting to combine it with the complete a set of heroic quests trophy. The heroic quests are insanely annoying because I still haven't got a set of them that I can actually complete, I'm basically waiting for the perfect set of 4 heroic quests that can actually be completed, once that happens I'll have the platinum :))))

Hope this has helped, and if you have any questions let me know, I'll be glad to help!! :) 

Edited by Alegarz
wrong
  • Like 2

On 24/10/2018 at 7:10 PM, Alegarz said:

Hope this has helped, and if you have any questions let me know, I'll be glad to help!! :) 

Thanks, these were great tips i'll be sure to put in place, didn't know you could boost with steam, I'll probably do this cause I heard the Vita version is crap...

I don't really get the bit about heroic quests and limited league because I still haven't played the game but now I may try and I'm sure this will get clearer.

Edit: played it a little bit on Steam just to make it clearer and now I know everything and I hear you now how difficult it can be to finish a complete set of heroic quests.

This got me some questions though I wonder how many matches does it take to reach limited league?

Is there a way to get legendary and exotic runes without spending real cash?

And what would be the easiest mix of map and bot deck to beat them in custom match? Maybe I'm just bad at this but I found it very difficult to beat the bots, moreover when I just had the starting deck of Ironfist and they use custom decks with tough monsters I litteraly got wrecked the first 2 times, the third time I beat them but it's mostly because I had 2 heroes from the first couple of turns and I constantly healed them. 

I haven't seen any option to lower the bots difficulty by the way.

Edited by GastNDorf