Pox Nora

AnRoDr

Yes you can get legendary and exotic runes without paying money but you have to get lucky when you buy the packs, I forget what they are called so bare with me as I haven't played the game in about a week lol. I did get a legendary rune as I got the trophy for that duh! And I didn't have to pay any real money for it so yea you can get legendary runes without paying money hence the trophy on PS4. As for the pc version idk. If you want a legendary rune play it on PS4 and do all the tutorials.

On 25/10/2018 at 8:50 PM, GastNDorf said:

Thanks, these were great tips i'll be sure to put in place, didn't know you could boost with steam, I'll probably do this cause I heard the Vita version is crap...

I don't really get the bit about heroic quests and limited league because I still haven't played the game but now I may try and I'm sure this will get clearer.

Edit: played it a little bit on Steam just to make it clearer and now I know everything and I hear you now how difficult it can be to finish a complete set of heroic quests.

This got me some questions though I wonder how many matches does it take to reach limited league?

Is there a way to get legendary and exotic runes without spending real cash?

And what would be the easiest mix of map and bot deck to beat them in custom match? Maybe I'm just bad at this but I found it very difficult to beat the bots, moreover when I just had the starting deck of Ironfist and they use custom decks with tough monsters I litteraly got wrecked the first 2 times, the third time I beat them but it's mostly because I had 2 heroes from the first couple of turns and I constantly healed them. 

I haven't seen any option to lower the bots difficulty by the way.

I'm just wondering how you completed the heroic quests already? is there a glitch I'm unaware of or were you just really lucky in the quests that were given to you?

And as for custom games, you'll form a technique on how to beat it, it just takes a lot of practice.

• 1 month later...
On 7/18/2018 at 11:23 PM, tgyi15 said:

There is a nice trophy glitch with the game. You don't have to play the single player campaigns on legendary to get those trophy's as I got the one for win 5 single player campaigns on legendary difficulty with playing it on normal difficulty. Hope that makes sense 

what are the fastest and easiest missions to play out of all?

do you need to complete the entire 2/2 or 5/5 missions so it counts as 1? or  for example can i just finish 1/5 and 1/2 and it counts as 2 misions finished

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/11/2018 at 7:19 AM, Alegarz said:

I'm just wondering how you completed the heroic quests already? is there a glitch I'm unaware of or were you just really lucky in the quests that were given to you?

And as for custom games, you'll form a technique on how to beat it, it just takes a lot of practice.

I'm in this doubt

On 12/15/2018 at 1:52 AM, tgyi15 said:

Judging from your world records I'm sure you can figure it out on your own.

I see you did firgure it out as you got the platinum 

i did not get these world records by playing every game without guides or community tips.

i always used guides youtube and the community help to finish games :)

thats why forums and comments exist so people try to help each other out when they are stuck with trophies

1 hour ago, Xalphyr said:

@Hakoom What single player campaigns did you end up doing for the plat ? I'm about to start them and would prefer to focus on the easier ones if possible lol

i dont remember exactly which ones i did but i did the 1st ones in order if i found 1 too tough i just moved to another one if u cant beat 1 from the 1st 2 tries then move to the next one

Edited by Hakoom
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

people not could you tell me glitch on legendary(enough normal) difficulty in campaign still works? for a trophy on complete 5 of the campaigns  should pass entirely to the campaign(marked checkbox), or simple enough to go through 5 missions on campaigns?