2017 UEFA Champions League Final

xEl_Cidx

Juventus have only ever beaten defending champions in CL Finals

Real Madrid have never lost a Champions League Final

One of these records will be broken... 

I reckon Juventus will take it. 

Edited by SolidJD
  • Like 2

RM has shown themselves to be very beatable lately but at the same time they seem to turn it up when things really start to matter, especially in the CL in recent years. I would even say they're lucky if I believed in sheer luck.

Like others in this thread have said already, I hope Juventus wins and they have every chance to, but can't help but feel RM will take the title again.

With apologies to Real fans I'll be happier to see Real lose than I will to see Juventus win. If I don't see Ronaldo's underwear band I'll consider it to have been a good final. I can't bring myself to predict a Real win but I think they'll pull it out, they've got crazy depth, but if Juve's stars step up they could still take it.

Edited by boringname123

Juve has to win this. Reals quarter final match against Bayern was so strange, if that would have happened in a regular league match in a poor country then there would have been an official investigation on matchfixing

Edited by Lars
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, iMichal9 said:

I think it'll be a tight match, probably extra time... then I'm feeling like Real will win.

and I'll also say that Man Utd will win the europa league, although Ajax is playing amazing. (From a Man Utd fan)

Lets hope not, as a PSV fan i really hope Ajax can pull it off and win an European price, for Dutch football that would be great

• Like 1

I believe Real Madrid will win the CL final although it will be nice for "Vecchia Signora" to win a CL trophy after so many years . Ajax deserves to win Europa League and i'm suporting for them . Go Ajax :awesome:

Edited by Sigma999

I'm torn on Ajax and Man Untd. I'm not a big Man U fan generally but I do love Jose and after the bullshit he went through last year I'd like to see him succeed. On the other hand Dutch football needs a boost. So many great Dutch teams in the past and it's been a tragedy watching their football slip in recent years, a big win for their domestic league might be just what they need to start a turn around in developing national talent.

13 minutes ago, boringname123 said:

I'm torn on Ajax and Man Untd. I'm not a big Man U fan generally but I do love Jose and after the bullshit he went through last year I'd like to see him succeed. On the other hand Dutch football needs a boost. So many great Dutch teams in the past and it's been a tragedy watching their football slip in recent years, a big win for their domestic league might be just what they need to start a turn around in developing national talent.

Team that scores and concedes lots of goals vs team that scores and concedes few goals. Will be an interesting match for sure.

I think Jose's experience with this kind of pressure will give United the edge. He lost 1 cup final as manager in his entire career.

Barcelona for the win...Oh Wait we didn't make it.

Not to be an Anti-RM Fan, Buuuut C'mon....Not again -_-.

Can't be saying congratulations to my Girl two years in a row. We swapped in 2015/16. Not this time again I hope.

• Like 1