Platinum didn't pop

So I just got he last trophy for the base game on WaW, something I didn't think I'd ever do, but it never popped and I don't know what to do. 

c8JEYT6.jpg

I'm thinking it might be because I've had missing timestamps on it (due to a HDD corruption back in 2012) but I've redone all the trophies just in case, any ideas?

If the platinum doesn't unlock after that, you're gonna have to do this game unsynced on a new user and get the platinum without syncing again, unfortunate that this shit happened, it's definitely a 1 in a million thing that happens to other people. 

• Like 1

Just now, Serzilla said:

If the platinum doesn't unlock after that, you're gonna have to do this game unsynced on a new user and get the platinum without syncing again, unfortunate that this shit happened, it's definitely a 1 in a million thing that happens to other people. 

I'd rather not have it than have to go through it again.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, I Am Error said:

Try deleting all data for it then try doing a trophy requirement and see if it unlocks

18 hours ago, demonoid321 said:

Your time staps are all over the place. You sure you didn't hack them? 1f602.png

Good news guys, after deleting the data and resynching it finally worked :D  

e; and @demonoid321 guessing you reported my mw2 ?

Edited by Eli_bloodthirst

27 minutes ago, Eli_bloodthirst said:

e; and @demonoid321 guessing you reported my mw2 1f61e.png

Yay it worked and wasn't me who reported you 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Eli_bloodthirst said:

Yeah it was the strangest thing ever, even the trophy information says like 30 minutes apart which is bewildering. 

Jesus. If you ever get flagged for this just refer to this thread in the dispute and you should be fine

• Like 1

On 2017-05-12 at 10:02 AM, Eli_bloodthirst said:

e; and @demonoid321 guessing you reported my mw2 1f61e.png

I checked your MW2 list and it looks fine, so I dont know why you would be reported. Maybe the missing timestamps threw whoever reported you off. You should dispute the flag. Im pretty sure itll be lifted if you do.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Heroman25 said:

I checked your MW2 list and it looks fine, so I dont know why you would be reported. Maybe the missing timestamps threw whoever reported you off. You should dispute the flag. Im pretty sure itll be lifted if you do.

It was settled 15 minutes after I posted the dispute, mod said the same thing as you.

• Like 1