Any DLC trophies currently glitched?

TragicKingdom50

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

All dlc trophies so far has unlocked for me with no issues. Playing the third dlc right now. My save is an old one. No idea if it makes a difference but my save is the no kill save. Everyone is alive.

Also now that i think of it, you need everyone alive for the first or second dlc i think. I remember reading something about it.

Edited by UlvenFenrir

I haven't had any issues with the DLC trophies however, the only trophy that hasn't unlocked for me that should have is the "The New Boss" trophy. The game says I have flipped 16 racket bosses yet the trophy hasn't unlocked. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I can confirm that Trap Game Strong is still glitched with the latest patch. 

I’ve tried in several occasions to trigger the traps while the Sinclair police were chasing me. There is a unique trap where you knock down the support of a small bridge by a farm where you do one of the Concerned Citizens missions. Triggered the trap 10 times with no trophy.

So I guess I will have to delete my profile save and my two older saves and try this again with internet disabled.

Edited by Spaz

I already have and either I need to get more than 10 or this trophy simply glitched on me. 

I had a problem with killing 30 enemies with Proximity Mines but that popped while I was doing the Stones Unturned DLC. I killed around 50 Sinclair Police with the mines by dropping them from my car and the trophy did not pop. 

Deleting files and going offline seems seems to be the surefire way. Worst case scenario would be to delete the entire game and start over from scratch until you can access the DLC.

• 1 year later...