DISCUSS: Crash Bandicoot PS4 - Trophies

joshdaviees

I was a little curious as to how the trophies will work on the new Crash Bandicoot collection on PS4 being released in June??? What type of trophies will there be to collect throughout the game? Will there be seperate trophy collections for each game? Lets discuss about it...

I'm super keen about this remaster either way no matter the situation. 

Definitely one of my favourite game series of my childhood.

PSN: joshdaviees <- if anyone wants to collect trophies sometime or needs help doing so :):) 

Just now, MilanYildirim said:

Couldn't you just add " discussion " to your topic title? l thought they were revealed you know. 
Clickbait is real.

Oh crap, sorry about that!

I'll rename the title right now, I didn't even realise :l hahaha

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, joshdaviees said:

Oh crap, sorry about that!

I'll rename the title right now, I didn't even realise :l hahaha

Thank you for your understanding. It was just misleading and l got a bit frustrated, don't want anybody else feel that way
Since l already typed here, let me write what l think.
It's a quite important game for Sony ( yes, despite the fact that franchise was sold to Activision ) so not having a platinum trophy is not even an option. I believe there will be 3 seperate lists and they'll include perfect finish ( smashing all boxes and collecting diamonds etc ) all levels. I don't think it will be an easy plat.

Edited by MilanYildirim
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, MilanYildirim said:

Thank you for your understanding. It was just misleading and l got a bit frustrated, don't want anybody else feel that way

Sorry for the inconvinience...

Just edited the title so people don't get mad at me for my rookie mistake hahaha

Edited by joshdaviees
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, MythRaider1994 said:

I'll be disappointed if there aren't three separate platinums. As for the trophies, it'll be complete every time trial, collect every box, gem, crystal etc. and then the standard boss trophies.

Would be nice to see three plats, like with the Ratchet and Clank collection. I wonder if cheats will prevent trophy earning. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MythRaider1994 said:

I hope they show off some of the Warped levels before release, I've only seen stuff from the first two so far. I wanna see the level where Coco gets to ride the cat along that big wall.

Same, been wanting to see how Coco looks in the new version.

But I assume with these three, will be a list for each, most likely a platinum each requiring you to do everything in each game.

• Like 1

I can't wait to pop the trophies for beating the levels and nothing else. I would die if I tried to 100% all 3 of these suckers. I think I did Warped in the day but I've never even actually finished the first one. I'm only a couple of levels off on a few different consoles (PS1 memory card, PS3 virtual memory card, Xperia Play save file) but refuse to give into the temptation of emulation and the save states that come with them, so I keep getting fucked up royally whenever I bop back into the game every now and then.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Milktastrophe said:

I predict it'll be a joint trophy list, 285 points total.

Seems legit. Enough points for 3 golds (finish each game) and a bronze (finish everything 100% with all boxes smashed, crystals collected and speedruns completed in 1st place).

Edited by soniq
  • Like 2

I also think that there will be three seperate lists. I also think, that you need to perfect all levels, get all diamonds etc..

I still remember that one level which took us several months to finish because to get the diamond you had to finish the level without destroying a crate haha. That was a pain back in the days without walkthroughs or internet.

My wife is actually better in this game than me and it is one of her greatest childhood memories, so I think that she will plat all three and won't let me play it anyway :D

Edited by Yoey_666
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Milktastrophe said:

I predict it'll be a joint trophy list, 285 points total.

It seems a little too much if there were to be around 90 trophies for each game.

5 minutes ago, Brink-2-Chaos said:

Ugh we all secretly know deep down its going to be 1 list dont we 

Yeah I know, I'm going to be devastated if this is the case... I would love to earn 3 platinums in a game I actually would love to grind.

4 hours ago, MythRaider1994 said:

I hope they show off some of the Warped levels before release, I've only seen stuff from the first two so far. I wanna see the level where Coco gets to ride the cat along that big wall.

First of all, it's a cub not a cat. Secondly, that big wall she rides along is the Great Wall of China.

22 minutes ago, Yoey_666 said:

I also think that there will be three seperate lists. I also think, that you need to perfect all levels, get all diamonds etc..

I still remember that one level which took us several months to finish because to get the diamond you had to finish the level without destroying a crate haha. That was a pain back in the days without walkthroughs or internet.

My wife is actually better in this game than me and it is one of her greatest childhood memories, so I think that she will plat all three and won't let me play it anyway :D

Why do you call them 'diamonds' and not 'gems'?

• Like 2

I wanted to open similiar Topic few days ago.  I think it will be 1 plat list.  But i hope for 3 Plat lists.  I preorder the game so i will play the hell out of it  and 100% them even without trophies, but would be very nice to see 3 Plat lists with 100% the game (all time attacks , all gems and what ever you can do) .

Im so hyped :)

Worst case would be 1 non-plat list xD but i doubt it.

• Like 1

I certainly hope we will have three separate trophy lists each one with a platinum. In fact, I am almost sure we will. I'm just curious as to what the trophies could be. Been so long since I played Crash Bandicoot that these remasters will feel like a new game to me. ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yoey_666 said:

I don't have anything worthwhile to add, just wanted to say this completely applies to me and the missus as well.

• Like 1