DISCUSS: Crash Bandicoot PS4 - Trophies

joshdaviees

1 minute ago, DrakeHellsing said:

So long as the trophy says something like PETA will be mad, I think I'll be fine :P

I meant something different than in the original game where it gave you a ton of lives.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, tgyi15 said:

They still haven't released the trophy lists yet? What the heck are they waiting for? If they have already can u post the link thanks

You say that like it's uncommon. Trophy lists are usually only revealed when the release is imminent. There's still a good 6 weeks or so until then.

• Like 1

Just hope 100% completion is tied with the platinum. It should always be this format for primary collectathons, unless (short version) a developer were to improperly design their collectathon game. 

If I can borrow my suggestion from PST.org:

It should be one platinum, nine golds

A gold for beating the final boss in every game
A gold for getting all the platinum time relics in every game
A gold for getting all the other collectibles in every game

No glitches or workarounds to get any of them. Go hard or go home.

If you want me to be charitable I'll throw in a bronze for collecting ten wumpa fruit.

6 hours ago, MythRaider1994 said:

I hope they eventually remaster Crash Team Racing with online multiplayer. And I hope they put a trophy in for earning every platinum relic on all the courses.

I'd be fine with just gold relic, but what I really do want to see from it is beating Oxide's ghost on every track in Time Trial mode! :D Relics required you to learn some contrived path and hitting all the boxes, Time Trial was pure racing against the time, and the Tropy and Oxide ghosts were great to try to beat! :) 

14 minutes ago, Jak said:

Wait... Crash's games aren't collectathons? (I never played the originals... enuff.)

I thought a fangirl like you, being obsessed with Jak and Daxter, would have played those games? Well, it's a bit complicated, especially since they changed things around. You always got a clear gem for smashing all the crates in a level. You also got other gems and crystals to collect, but these are not like found everywhere, but rather you gotta do specific things to get them. Some are rather secret or complicated. The wumpa fruits that you collect all the time is just 100 for an extra life.

I guess the real collectibles are the crates you gotta smash to get the clear gem, which is not necessary for finishing the story line (at least not the normal ending).

Edited by MMDE

My money is on 1 Platinum for the entire collection like we saw with the Assassins Creed: Chronicles, Danganronpa, and Nonary Games collections.

1 Platinum for the entire collection would make that plat feel more special too based on my previous experience of completely rinsing total completion in all 3 games. In an odd way, I would prefer that ?

5 minutes ago, Dreamcatcher4891 said:

My money is on 1 Platinum for the entire collection like we saw with the Assassins Creed: Chronicles, Danganronpa, and Nonary Games collections.

1 Platinum for the entire collection would make that plat feel more special too based on my previous experience of completely rinsing total completion in all 3 games. In an odd way, I would prefer that 1f914.png

Eh? AC:C trilogy got a plat because the 3 games it is made up of only had PSN 100% lists. 3 of those isn't even a single plat list. :P

I know I would be very annoyed if this collection only got one plat. I totally expect it to be 3, just like most other collections like these.

6 hours ago, MMDE said:

Eh? AC:C trilogy got a plat because the 3 games it is made up of only had PSN 100% lists. 3 of those isn't even a single plat list. :P

That doesn't matter. It's still a single trophy list for 3 different games and the other collections I mentioned had their own Platinums as individual games then had their trophy lists condensed into a single Platinum for the collections.

We have no idea what the Crash Bandicoot trophies even are yet. I'll be more shocked if it does get 3 Platinums.

1 hour ago, Dreamcatcher4891 said:

That doesn't matter. It's still a single trophy list for 3 different games and the other collections I mentioned had their own Platinums as individual games then had their trophy lists condensed into a single Platinum for the collections.

We have no idea what the Crash Bandicoot trophies even are yet. I'll be more shocked if it does get 3 Platinums.

It does matter when it's 3 different PSN titles. That's how it usually works. If it's 3 different full-game remakes or remasters, it usually gets a platinum for each one.

1 hour ago, MMDE said:

It does matter when it's 3 different PSN titles. That's how it usually works. If it's 3 different full-game remakes or remasters, it usually gets a platinum for each one.

It's listed on PSN as a trilogy though. Not as 3 separate PSN titles ?

I have it preordered physically though, so I'm not 100% on the digital version. Whether or not it would download as a trilogy or each separately ?

15 minutes ago, Dreamcatcher4891 said:

It's listed on PSN as a trilogy though. Not as 3 separate PSN titles 1f642.png

I have it preordered physically though, so I'm not 100% on the digital version. Whether or not it would download as a trilogy or each separately 1f914.png

I was talking about the difference between CB and AC:C

I'm hoping for 3 platinums as well. One (sort of, kinda) similar example I can think of is the PS3 Tomb Raider Trilogy, which came with 3 lists and 3 plats so fingers crossed they follow that idea :)

34 minutes ago, Lexia said:

I'm hoping for 3 platinums as well. One (sort of, kinda) similar example I can think of is the PS3 Tomb Raider Trilogy, which came with 3 lists and 3 plats so fingers crossed they follow that idea :)

Yeah, other examples:

Jak & Daxter

Sly

Devil May Cry

Metal Gear Solid

Splinter Cell

Final Fantasy X and X-2

Hitman

ICO collection

Kingdom Hearts

Prince of Persia

Ratchet & Clank