Is this fixable?

pixiestarlight

So, I been working on returning the thieves guild to former glory and I noticed on the quest section of the tabs the thieves guild is -72. I got 3 of the 4 special quest and after 3 days I never got special quest for the 4th city. Is this a glitch? I still have the all the gear to update later.

My suggestion would be to figure out which city you are missing the special quest from.  And then save your game, and accept quests from Vex and (I cannot remember the name of the guy, it starts with a D I think), reloading your save until you end up with quests from the missing city.  Once you get them both, go finish the quest and come back.  Repeat that process once or twice until you are presented the special quest.  It may take a few tries to get it, but that is how it worked for me.

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Fence_(merchant)#Fences

Sir_Bee is right, the quickest way is to go to each city and see which one won't trade with you. Once you have done that you need to do 5 quests in that city. Save before you talk to Vex and Delvin and reload if they don't give you a quest in that city. Once you have completed 5 Delvin will have the quest.

The negative figure comes from voluntarily rejecting quests once you have taken them from Vex or Delvin. Each one is a negative from your list, but it can be "rectified" by completing 70+ random quests from those two.