Trophy glitched

Good question. I surfed the web but found nothing about this. I'm not sure what game unlocks mean, but I guess they are the in-game items. I assume that since the levels of this game are randomly generated, it is really hard to get all items. I'd would like this to be confirmed by someone who has played the game though. 

By the way, the requirements for this achievement on xbox and steam are different, it says "get every achievement". 

Edited by Deceptrox

I briefly played the game and hated it, I can't say for sure if it's glitched or not but from what I remember it seemed like it would be a pretty hard task to get all the unlocks. The game seemed pretty bad too, so that could be why no one has put in the effort to unlock them.

I see. The guy on top of the leaderboards is just missing this trophy. The game's name is misleading, I would've preferred a game focused on what its name states. It could've been a nice game if more effort was put in it, or if it was polished.

Edited by Deceptrox

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just checked the in-game unlocks and they are 45 in total, some of them require you to beat hardcore mode with each character, several times, and under certain circumstances to name a few. I guess nobody has earned "paraNUT" trophy yet as it involves a lot, a lot of grinding.

Edited by Deceptrox

After been playing the Vita version of the game for a while, I think that "ParaNUT" is indeed glitched, or at least buggy since a couple of in-game unlocks that I earned were not registered as earned after I closed the game and started it later. Those unlocks were "Picky Eater" (which I got twice but de-registered when I closed the game) and "Bouncer".

Everytime you earn an in-game unlock, the image for that specific unlock changes its color from gray to some kind of reddish brown; however, in my case, after earning the unlocks mentioned above the color from both unlocks was gone upon re-starting the game as if I had never fulfilled their requirements.

Has anyone else experienced the same issue?

Update: I let the developer know about this issue, they said they will look into that. Let's hope that's true and they patch the game.

Update #2: I earned those two unlocks "Picky Eater" and "Bouncer" again on different days after earning other unlocks and this time they did not get unregistered. It seems that the game is not glitched, but it might be buggy. I currently have five unlocks (actually four since the last one [called ParaNUT] unlocks upon earning all other unlocks) left to earn "ParaNUT" trophy.

Edited by Deceptrox